Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does my bf love me like he says he does? Watch

ReputationRep:
    cheese and crumpits make the girls go wooo

ReputationRep:
    Once you get to a certain age, most people have a history. You're going to find it hard to find a guy who has no sexual history at all with anyone else, even if it's just kissing or other stuff. You just don't think about it. It's in the past, you can't blame him for it and he likes/loves you now. As long as there's definitely nothing there any more you need to get over the fact that he slept with someone else before he was with you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becomingbindy)
    Once you get to a certain age, most people have a history. You're going to find it hard to find a guy who has no sexual history at all with anyone else, even if it's just kissing or other stuff. You just don't think about it. It's in the past, you can't blame him for it and he likes/loves you now. As long as there's definitely nothing there any more you need to get over the fact that he slept with someone else before he was with you!
    Your Face Looks Like My PhlemG

ReputationRep:
    WTF are you talking about? I think you should stop being such a doubting nagging ***** and give your bf a break as he clearly loves you and you are spoiling a great guy for his past. It's his past. Get over it or **** off. Troll.

ReputationRep:
    tooh aTHUWSSR- pOOP NAME
    YOU NASTY naasTYYY mEAN * man
    AUSTIN REED IS MY DAD, SO GO DIE YOU CARCUS LIABLE PIECE OF TRIANGLE HOBNOB
    dISLIKE IF 4 yOOOPH SO gOE lEARN A LANGUAGE!!!
    lOvE gg gRACE gIBSON ON hhArRY pOTTAH
    4 LUFF AN 4 wAR 2K10 4 EVA

THISSS IS A LETTER FOUR ATHUWSSR- Authur weashley YOU HEATER PRICK

(Original post by Athuwssr)
    WTF are you talking about? I think you should stop being such a doubting nagging ***** and give your bf a break as he clearly loves you and you are spoiling a great guy for his past. It's his past. Get over it or **** off. Troll.
    I could pretend that it doesn't bother me, but it does it can't magically go away, i just need time.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, how in the world do we know?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to man up!

ReputationRep:
    seriously...how old are you...?

ReputationRep:
    no he just sounds a bit 'fragile'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conorstone)
    tooh aTHUWSSR- pOOP NAME
    YOU NASTY naasTYYY mEAN * man
    AUSTIN REED IS MY DAD, SO GO DIE YOU CARCUS LIABLE PIECE OF TRIANGLE HOBNOB
    dISLIKE IF 4 yOOOPH SO gOE lEARN A LANGUAGE!!!
    lOvE gg gRACE gIBSON ON hhArRY pOTTAH
    4 LUFF AN 4 wAR 2K10 4 EVA

THISSS IS A LETTER FOUR ATHUWSSR- Authur weashley YOU HEATER PRICK
    What the hell are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    You need to get over his past. And yes, crying when you leave sounds like he does love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athuwssr)
    What the hell are you on about?
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He seems so highhhhhh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.