Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you see your bf or gf? watch

ReputationRep:
    We're in an LDR at the moment because of uni (London-Coventry) but we've still managed to see each other every weekend so far. I'd hate it to be less, but I'd cope.

ReputationRep:
    Every 2nd/3rd weekend. Big time LDR after she dropped out of uni. Before that it was literally every day.

ReputationRep:
    Once a week since he went to uni as he comes home for work so I dont actually see him properly
    We used to live together

ReputationRep:
    I see him fairly regularly in passing at least around campus plus he lives quite near to me so I inevitably bump into him when I going to the shops or something. Properly though, whenever we both have the time. We've both been a little busy recently though

ReputationRep:
    I see my boyfriend usually 3-4 times a week Awesome to be me! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    All these people moaning about seeing their OH 2-3 times a week? Are you ****ING SERIOUS? I'd jump for joy if I could see her that often.

Sorry, it just annoys me because I get to see mine twice a month at best, and I have friends who see theirs once every 3 months.

Man up.
    Why d'you not see her more often? Is is because of Uni?

ReputationRep:
    Once every 2 weeks.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Usually once every two weeks but sometimes we can meet in the evenings too, once a week. Not enough, basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Why d'you not see her more often? Is is because of Uni?

Yep

ReputationRep:
    Everyday, I live with him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.