Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, if a guy couldn't orgasm.... Watch

ReputationRep:
      I went out with a guy who had that problem at first He just had to work through his nerves.

I was patient and we had a great relationship so...she should be patient and fine with it she's not gonna complain.
      x

Not really.

My partner can't (currently, we're working on it) come from anything other than penetrative sex, and can't come with a condom on. It doesn't bother me. The act of being there with him and sharing the moment is far more important.

ReputationRep:
      It happens. I wasn't annoyed, or freaked out, and I wasn't angry. It took time and eventually everything was fine. It's no big deal. Would a guy be annoyed/freaked out if a girl didn't orgasm the first few times? It's just nerves and it takes time to adjust and get used to eachother in some cases.

And anyway, cuddles in bed = the next best thing.

ReputationRep:
      I gotta be honest, though intercourse orgasms are the best ones, sex isn't about coming for me. I love just being able to shag away for ages and ages, trying different pozzys and everything.

ReputationRep:
      Was it your first time? First two times with my gf I didn't come, we were at it for ages until she was hurting and we had to stop.

third time was the charm as they say, I swear I heard a heavenly choir singing halleluiah

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.