Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why does this only happen to women?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Facebook has expanded into the real world and follows you around everyday looking for people you could add.
    If only...

I would kill to have facebook know the name of the really hot guy I met but was too drunk to remember his name even though I promised to add him on facebook...

I guess I'll never be with hot law phd student again :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Facebook's a creeper these days. A new updated version of it is gonna start suggesting you add people like 'that guy that was stalking / perving on you in the club last night', you have no mutual friends.

And or the guy that's somehow in all of your lectures and just stares at you, no mutual friends

ReputationRep:
    Do you have even one or two mutual friends? If he has only 2, and 2 of them are mutual with you, based on his low number of friends the AI could "guess" that you two are indeed friends. However it may not suggest someone with 2 mutual friends who themselves has 500 friends as proportionately it's less likely you do indeed know each other. :>

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.