Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Adult Babies Watch

• View Poll Results: do you know someone who is an adult baby??
    yes I do know someone who is an adult baby
    35.38%
    no, i don't know anybody who is an adult baby
    53.85%
    i am an adult baby
    15.38%
    my partner is an adult baby
    4.62%

ReputationRep:
    merry christmas by the way everyones

ReputationRep:
    SO WORRIED by the amount of threads on this topic at the moment. I like how theres no option in the poll called 'EFFIN VOMIT AT THE THOUGHT'... yes, i would have clicked it

ReputationRep:
    As a incontinent person, i never like the AB world. i'm a pure Diaper Lover on and off.

ReputationRep:
    Im male 46 and dress in baby clothes as much as possible, i wear full nappy and pladtic pants under my jeans at work, im bi, and i like people to see me in my nappyi have a reposable job, and im perfectly normal,

ReputationRep:
    oh wait what the ****

ReputationRep:
    well I massively misintepreted this thread... thought OP meant an adult who can't manage adult things like cleaning/cooking/bills etc

Lol.

ReputationRep:
      New favorite thread.
      • Political Ambassador

sadly most people i know are adult babies - my dad, my sister, my friends.... soooo damn annoying!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      sadly most people i know are adult babies - my dad, my sister, my friends.... soooo damn annoying!
      You must be changing nappies left and right.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by doodle_333)
      well I massively misintepreted this thread... thought OP meant an adult who can't manage adult things like cleaning/cooking/bills etc
      Along the lines of what I thought. I assumed it was one of those extremely immature adults who whine and have tantrums for no reason. I hope that's what this thread does mean :/

ReputationRep:
      Being bi used to be hip.

Now it's being poly.

Next fad in sexuality is adult baby-ism.

Get into this early and you'll be glad you did.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LauraMayden1)
      Along the lines of what I thought. I assumed it was one of those extremely immature adults who whine and have tantrums for no reason. I hope that's what this thread does mean :/
      yup feel a bit bad that I said 'my partner is an adult baby' lmao... I just meant he's completely incapable of living alone and can't even manage to do laundry without help - not that he wears nappies when we have sex :/
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Who an Earth opened this 6 or 7 years old thread again and why

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The-Real-One)
      I voted no, but come to think of it, I do know someone.

YOU.
      you have a very negative reputation

ReputationRep:
      It was nappyguy for reasons which only he knows. Though I suspect nappys are involved.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by doodle_333)
      yup feel a bit bad that I said 'my partner is an adult baby' lmao... I just meant he's completely incapable of living alone and can't even manage to do laundry without help - not that he wears nappies when we have sex :/
      :laugh:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FranktheYank)
      Being bi used to be hip.

Now it's being poly.

Next fad in sexuality is adult baby-ism.

Get into this early and you'll be glad you did.
      😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
      Some people are so ill informed I'm myself is a adult baby, people construe this has something to do with children which they couldn't be more further from the truth.
      And those people who are commenting negative messages all a can say is shame on you obviously you must be a very small minded person I understand that people may find it hard to understand but we don't judge other who either have other fetishies or take drugs or drink alcohol people deserve to live the life they want to lead as long as there not hurting anyone in there pathway enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.