Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My hairstyle ok as it is? or change. Pics Watch

ReputationRep:
    Your haircut looks cool and sexy,but it's hard to decide ,becouse we can't see your face

ReputationRep:
    Its a little bit jedward, but yeh looks fine.

ReputationRep:
    dude its not bad !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callipygian)
    Its a little bit jedward, but yeh looks fine.
    A bit jedward, really? I'm gonna get grade 2 all over then. I ****ing hate jedward!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    A bit jedward, really? I'm gonna get grade 2 all over then. I ****ing hate jedward!
    lol, yeh your "quiff" is really tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    JD from scrubs is that you?

That's why he blocked out his face, he didn't want everyone knowing his TSR account! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    That's why he blocked out his face, he didn't want everyone knowing his TSR account! :eek:
    Haha darn it!

ReputationRep:
    your face seems to have been sucked into oblivion

ReputationRep:
    looks fine as a hairstyle on its own, but it REALLY doesnt suit your face (judging from your profile picture)

ReputationRep:
    I like it, but as some others have said, it could do with a bit of a trim. It's nice, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    looks fine as a hairstyle on its own, but it REALLY doesnt suit your face (judging from your profile picture)
    What would then? and how can you tell from a tiny photo where you can barely see my face?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know really, you look normal.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, thought a bit of a change wouldn't hurt. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    What would then? and how can you tell from a tiny photo where you can barely see my face?
    tbh, you dont need a very detailed picture to see whether a hairstyle suits your general features etc...
    Imo...thats a good hairstyle for someone a bit younger, abt 14-16 years old, so it looks a bit wannabe. I think you've probably grown out of it, and something a bit more mature and classy would look better...

ReputationRep:
    Way, way, way too much gel.

ReputationRep:
    it looks awesome i prefer that kind of hair on a guy

ReputationRep:
    Only came in to see if it was a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    tbh, you dont need a very detailed picture to see whether a hairstyle suits your general features etc...
    Imo...thats a good hairstyle for someone a bit younger, abt 14-16 years old, so it looks a bit wannabe. I think you've probably grown out of it, and something a bit more mature and classy would look better...
    I have had it since I was about 14, the only reason I haven't changed it yet is because I'm not sure what hairstyle would suit me better :confused:

And I would rather not look like my dad with a short back and sides haircut, I'm only 19.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Way, way, way too much gel.
    Its not gel, it's hair wax and I only used a little.

ReputationRep:
    I have had it since I was about 14, the only reason I haven't changed it yet is because I'm not sure what hairstyle would suit me better :confused:

And I would rather not look like my dad with a short back and sides haircut, I'm only 19.

As I said, this hairstyle is for 14-16 year olds.

You dont have to cut it mindlessly short, but lay off on the gel and whole spiky-texture thing...maybe cut the sides short and texture to top, of just leave it all ungelled ever

im 19 too btw, so my views arent as ancient and outdated as you might imagine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.