Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can anyone help me come up with a title for my film? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ***-unicate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyhollywood92)
    no one missunderstood though, they all understood what the other was saying but it just wasn't true.
    your right

what about Deception

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyhollywood92)
    It's an awesome idea, but the problem is, none of the characters missinterpret eachother, they just plain lie. The guy says "i'll be there in 10 minutes" and he never appears. I've thought of a tag line: It was written all over his face but all she saw was what was written all over his facebook.
    Miss Inform? Conmunication?...to be fair I was sort of joking but if you like thats cool lol. And the tag line...too wordy and not "punny" enough. Just my opinion, dont eat me

ReputationRep:
    Significant Words, from this:
    Text
    I tend the mobile now
    like an injured bird

We text, text, text
    our significant words.

I re-read your first,
    your second, your third,

look for your small xx,
    feeling absurd.

The codes we send
    arrive with a broken chord.

I try to picture your hands,
    their image is blurred.

Nothing my thumbs press
    will ever be heard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.