Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diplomat's son battered labrador puppy 20 times because he was 'having a bad day' watch

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I went to Tunisia this year it's such a ****hole, he should be grateful to be allowed in this country

ReputationRep:
    Labrador puppy or Labrador, Poppy?

ReputationRep:
    someone form a vigilante group and kill the evil ****.

ReputationRep:
    I just seen this youtube(someone posted me the link):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQf3...layer_embedded
    Some absolute ******** started attacking his dog for no reason. If i seen this guy i would've probably killed him. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    omg :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    I just seen this youtube(someone posted me the link):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQf3...layer_embedded
    Some absolute ******** started attacking his dog for no reason. If i seen this guy i would've probably killed him. :mad:
    Pretty sick, a harmless dog and a dude with some serious issues.

ReputationRep:
    Mental................

ReputationRep:
    Why did I see reflections of people passing by on the street as he was giving that dog a beating? and he did it outside a door, so presumably in the open. Suspicious.
    Any way it looked like he really was beating that dog and it makes me really sad to see how it still looked up to him, completely obedient, true innocence. To make it worse that looks like one of my dogs so it has a personal affect on me.

ReputationRep:
    'decided not to jail him immediately because of his age, his guilty plea, and because he was in full-time education.'

His age is no excuse. He is not a child.

Why on earth should a guilty plea mean the difference between being jailed and not being jailed? Especially when video evidence means that pleading anything other than guilty would be stupid?

Why should the fact that he is in full time education make any difference? What if he'd finished his studies and was working? How would that suddenly make it any better to jail him than being a student does? The interuption of his studies may be inconvenient to him, the judge or maybe his college but not to the general public who the law is supposed to serve.

The judiciary make excuses not to jail people. Maybe it's because he's a diplomat's son. maybe it's because of the economic climate. But if they have a hidden agenda not to jail someone they are not fit to be judges. I hope that they didn't have a hidden agenda.

ReputationRep:
    Why is he only banned from keeping animals for four years?.He is a grown man, People who do that to defenceless animals are psychopaths in my opinion. He should be banned from keeping pets in this country for life. I'd kick him out the country as well, if I could, we have enough home grown scum in this country without importing them. Typical spineless justice system run by the senile and red diper doper babies.

I think his religion is irrelevant, in this country we see it as wrong to beat defenceless puppies,I don't care what his religion or background is, he is a guest here,he lives by our rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    'decided not to jail him immediately because of his age, his guilty plea, and because he was in full-time education.'

His age is no excuse. He is not a child.

Why on earth should a guilty plea mean the difference between being jailed and not being jailed? Especially when video evidence means that pleading anything other than guilty would be stupid?

Why should the fact that he is in full time education make any difference? What if he'd finished his studies and was working? How would that suddenly make it any better to jail him than being a student does? The interuption of his studies may be inconvenient to him, the judge or maybe his college but not to the general public who the law is supposed to serve.

The judiciary make excuses not to jail people. Maybe it's because he's a diplomat's son. maybe it's because of the economic climate. But if they have a hidden agenda not to jail someone they are not fit to be judges. I hope that they didn't have a hidden agenda.
    I don't think who his daddy is,has anything to do with the sentence. Others who have done similar to animals haven't gone to prison. There was a chav who beat his staffie and was filmed,he avoided jail too. No it's the red diper doper babies who you can blame for this .

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see him do try to batter a rottweiler 20 times, or at least what he looks like afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Tosser

ReputationRep:
    That's just messed up. You could be having the worst day of your life, but you don't go around beating a living being. You destroy something like a table or TV.

Karma will get the ****er though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    In fairness, bringing up the religion of Islam (if the man in question is indeed a Muslim) would be perfectly valid. The Quran specifically casts dogs as impure, and Islamic tradition considers Mohammed to have held a disliking for dogs.
    You're not supposed to mistreat animals, if he did this in an Islamic country he'd face severe punishment. Also, I doubt he's a Muslim (or a practising one) if he's got a dog.

ReputationRep:
    In fairness, bringing up the religion of Islam (if the man in question is indeed a Muslim) would be perfectly valid. The Quran specifically casts dogs as impure, and Islamic tradition considers Mohammed to have held a disliking for dogs.
    yes but you also forget that muslims can keep dogs for farming and hunting. They are also taught to treat all animals with kindness. I remember one Hadith (saying of the prophet pbuh) that a prostitute was granted paradise because she gave a thirsty and dying dog some of her water. Islam does not condone the battering of innocent animals and his religion has nothing to do with it, he is obviously a spoilt and disgustingly callous young man everything doesn't have to be about islam. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What has his parents being a Diplomat got to do with anything?

Would it have been better/worse if they had a different job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFoxBlip)
    someone form a vigilante group and kill the evil ****.
    Yeah, because that's not even worse.

ReputationRep:
    Mo was more of a cat-person. :kitty:

ReputationRep:
    What a big brave act. Pussy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.