Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What was her name? No wait it doesn't matter.

You're probably very confused at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you're so straight

Or just kiss a girl cos you like it, the taste of her cherry chapstick.

Sorry couldn't help it. Just relax. Nothing wrong with kissing (and more ) a hot girl!

ReputationRep:
    pics? vid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Did you like it?
    Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick?
    YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone9)
    So would you say that it wasn't the way you planned? It wasn't your intention?
    LOL YES LOST my discretion, it's not what I'm used to, (I'm used to lots of men)

ReputationRep:
    Curiosity sometimes presents itself spontaneously. Don't try to make too much of it or you might end up being overtly self-conscious. I can already see that you're engaging in a lot of self-convincing (paradoxical but it does happen).

ReputationRep:
    I think she got brave, drink in hand, and lost her discretion. I don't think it's what she's used to, she just wanted to try her on.
    She was probably curious and she caught her attention.

ReputationRep:
    Your obviously absolutely a rAAAaaging homosexual because you kissed a girl by accident once. You probably need phsyciatric help actually- I'd get it seen to..

ReputationRep:
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/886...dingtothis.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaa-)
    LOL YES LOST my discretion, it's not what I'm used to, (I'm used to lots of men)
    Hahah, since I didn't actually answer the thread, no this doesn't make you bi, plenty of girls do kiss other girls (admittedly it's usually whilst drunk, but very emotional probably counts as a sufficient excuse to).

Even if you were bi, there's nothing wrong with it A lot of people think sexuality is on a sliding scale or straight to gay rather than picking one out of straight, gay and bi. If you're still curious you could always kiss some more girls

ReputationRep:
    all females are bisexual, just to different extents

ReputationRep:
    LOL this thread made me listen to I kissed a girl I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my bf don't mind it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    reminds me of a song, can't put my finger on it though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ3Z1a7TDKg

there u go.....dont think its the right one tho.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadarn)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ3Z1a7TDKg

there u go.....dont think its the right one tho.....
    :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    Stop stressing most girls have kissed another girl and enjoyed it. However it doesn't make you bi.
    As long as you are sure you don't want it to happen again it's all fine. Just make sure you let your friend know how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    Did you like it?
    Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick?
    ffs, someone always beats me to the good lines, was literally going to say something similar until i saw this.
    But, in all my failure, i'd like to say..
    Well Done, top notch comment

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, Jill Sobule's song kinda beats Katy Perry's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaeojQLGQ8

ReputationRep:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    I like your use of smileys. x4

ReputationRep:
    Did you like it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.