Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

miss having sex! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneAnna)
    Err....i'm sorry but that's a **** reason to break up with someone.
    If yous we're really keen to keep things going you'd find a way to see each other - ie get mates to cover for you etcetera.

There is always a way. So I think this is all bull. ;/
    they aren't dumb

just strict

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Bon Jovi rock legends can't wait till I see them in Edinburgh.
    Saw them at the O2 in June. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Op's a virgin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    **** me. Really. Just do it. I want sex. You want sex. We live once. Let's just ****. If you haven't got STD's, just ring me. I'll make it possible. I'll cream you. Nail you. Make you moan. Groan. You will be pounded like the ***** you are. Let's have sex.
    damn.
    this guy makes a good case for himself..
    OP, I hope you're listening...
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Assandun)
    Saw them at the O2 in June. Amazing.
    I didn't go, Couldnt afford to I have seem them several times though, they are amazing live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Que 500 virgins offering you sex.
    Que definition: word for barbecue used primarily in California.

Cue Definition: anything that excites to action; stimulus.

ReputationRep:
    Pm if sexy

ReputationRep:
    Miss Having Sex is a strange name. Cruel parents.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    keep your chin up hun itll fly by i promise and itll all be worth it when you get to be with him again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    **** me. Really. Just do it. I want sex. You want sex. We live once. Let's just ****. If you haven't got STD's, just ring me. I'll make it possible. I'll cream you. Nail you. Make you moan. Groan. You will be pounded like the ***** you are. Let's have sex.
    No offence, but who would want to shag a fatty in need? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    Ermm ok.. so you miss having sex and don't want to masturbate.. Only one thing I can think of suggesting...
    And since you've broken up with your bf (even though it wasn't your choice), as hard as this is, move on and then you won't rely on him in order to have sex

Sorry, I just don't like how much power he seems to have over you :rolleyes:
    Call me old fashioned.. but the man should be the one wanting sex.. not the woman :mmm:

EDIT: Just realised I assumed you were female when you said you and ur bf broke up... gender is important in this kind of thread, what's yours?
    not just old-fashioned but ignorant! women have sex drives too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-love-life)
    nah he didn't want to break up with me, we broke up coz my dad didn't approve., so basically now we are not seeing each other till september that's when we both move out to go to uni (once we move out we will be back together ) we can't see each other as my dad dropps me to school everyday and picks me up, me and my bf don't go to the same school
    Your dad didn't approve and he drops you off and picks you up from school? How old are you?! Grow a pair. If you both really wanted to be together, you just WOULD.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.