The Student Room Group

if Wikileaks exposed everybodys Facebook stalking...

Scroll to see replies

Silenced again. Really don't like that jackass.
Let em publish it.

I'll just have my trollface on :smile:
I wouldn't care. People can eff off if they care that much.
Oh man, I'd love this so much.
Reply 24
I'd kill the bastard
Reply 25
Wouldn't care. I only go on Facebook when someone sends me a message, not to stalk people.
I think everybody might be too worried about themselves being exposed as a FB stalker to care that they themselves have FB stalkers.
we all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it
You cowards.....

I'd hand myself to the police :ninja:
And everyone said i was stupid for not using social networking sites (excluding tsr(which isn'ta really social networking site)) Ha!
Id piss my pant's and submit myself to anything but allah.
In Soviet Russia, you do not stalk on facebook.
Facebook stalks you!

Seriously though, the "big brother" society we live in is getting ridiculous. Next thing we know we'll be getting abducted at 4 in the morning and sent to labour camps In Glasgow.
I honestly wouldn't care as I don't really do much facebook stalking and it would be interesting to see if anyone had bothered to look at my profile!
Original post by TheNamelessOne
Facebook stalks you!

Seriously though, the "big brother" society we live in is getting ridiculous. Next thing we know we'll be getting abducted at 4 in the morning and sent to labour camps In Glasgow.

Don't be silly. Nobody works in Glasgow.
Original post by TheNamelessOne
Facebook stalks you!

Oh not Glasgow... zee horror. :cry2:
Reply 34
This is why I have a a fake account account purely for perving purposes.
Reply 35
Lol the girls I facebook stalk know fully well I do it... I don't even bother being discreet so I'd have nothing to hide. :p:
Put concrete shoes on his feet and dump him into the river.

:ninja:
Reply 37
That would be so embarrassing. Although the one girl I facestalk is quite likely facestalked by every single one of her friends so I probably wouldnt even be noticed. And I thought there already was a device on facebook that allowed people to see when someone viewed their profile?
Reply 38
Considering I don't have him added on Facebook and all I can even see on his account is his profile picture, that could be extremely bad for me.
Reply 39
I would still support it.

1. I have nothing to hide on FB - no matter who it might look like I've been stalking or been spending too much time browsing their page.

2. There used to be a facebook-stalker check, and though it might be gone, I can always see it coming back somehow, even if it's through some other sly application; so people should kinda be expecting some kind of stalker-check exposé anyway.

It's not that much a biggie.

I would still support it.

But yeah, the points about what wikileaks reveals (about the criminals and all that) being not comparative to Facebook browsing are true. It doesn't compare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending