Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if Wikileaks exposed everybodys Facebook stalking... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Silenced again. Really don't like that jackass.

ReputationRep:
    Let em publish it.

I'll just have my trollface on

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care. People can eff off if they care that much.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, I'd love this so much.

ReputationRep:
    I'd kill the *******

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't care. I only go on Facebook when someone sends me a message, not to stalk people.

ReputationRep:
    I think everybody might be too worried about themselves being exposed as a FB stalker to care that they themselves have FB stalkers.
    we all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it

ReputationRep:
    I don't really support him now, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    You cowards.....

I'd hand myself to the police :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    And everyone said i was stupid for not using social networking sites (excluding tsr(which isn'ta really social networking site)) Ha!

ReputationRep:
    Id piss my pant's and submit myself to anything but allah.

ReputationRep:
    In Soviet Russia, you do not stalk on facebook.
    Facebook stalks you!

Seriously though, the "big brother" society we live in is getting ridiculous. Next thing we know we'll be getting abducted at 4 in the morning and sent to labour camps In Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly wouldn't care as I don't really do much facebook stalking and it would be interesting to see if anyone had bothered to look at my profile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNamelessOne)
    Facebook stalks you!

Seriously though, the "big brother" society we live in is getting ridiculous. Next thing we know we'll be getting abducted at 4 in the morning and sent to labour camps In Glasgow.
    Don't be silly. Nobody works in Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNamelessOne)
    Facebook stalks you!

Oh not Glasgow... zee horror. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    This is why I have a a fake account account purely for perving purposes.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the girls I facebook stalk know fully well I do it... I don't even bother being discreet so I'd have nothing to hide. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Put concrete shoes on his feet and dump him into the river.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That would be so embarrassing. Although the one girl I facestalk is quite likely facestalked by every single one of her friends so I probably wouldnt even be noticed. And I thought there already was a device on facebook that allowed people to see when someone viewed their profile?

ReputationRep:
    Considering I don't have him added on Facebook and all I can even see on his account is his profile picture, that could be extremely bad for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.