Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If David Cameron decided to work for £0 we could fund an undergraduate degree for 5 students. Does he really need the pay he is already a millionaire and i'm pretty sure he became prime minister for the power not the pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workforce)
    I feel sorry for the police over these stupid moronic students who don't even know what their marching about, just taking a day off University to cause trouble, full of low social class youths who have no morals brought up by a broken family background attending poor Universities shouldn't have the right to represent those students who are more intelligent and know what they're talking about.

These students deserve to get battered.
    More intelligent? Just cos they didnt have the same opportunities as you it doesnt make them stupid it just makes you blind. Dig a hole and die in it you are obviously very simple minded and dont understand very much, the people that you describe as stupid and attend 'poor' universities' have to ignore all **** that goes around them to get to those universities that you describe as 'poor'. How the f*** do you know they are all poor anyway they could be rich.
    Do you know what i dont know why i am trying to teach a horse to be human. Forget it.

ReputationRep:
    It is a common fact that pressure groups through demonstrations and pressure from the public have the power to change legislation. if they stand by their views and keep catching the media attention it is possible that legislation can be changed. For the Muppet who commented about lower class students, Most students from lower class families tend to be the ones who work the hardest and are more determined to change the stereotype that people like you have , peace

ReputationRep:
    £9k fees, now Universities will get better as no more social loafers and low class citizens who earn 2:2s for 25k, chuck forgieners out aswell.

ReputationRep:
    they've all got to start somewhere to build a successful future . arrogance is the term that comes to mind

ReputationRep:
    It's all very well protesting about something you feel strongly about, but those who turn violent and start throwing things at the police and horses just look like f****** idiots. They certainly aren't speaking for me.

ReputationRep:
    £9k fees, now Universities will get better as no more social loafers and low class citizens who earn 2:2s for 25k, chuck forgieners out aswell.
    Educated and ignorant how funny and bizarre some people are. I think you should to take a look outside you are obviously blinded by your intelligence. No I am not being sarcastis. . What I am trying to say might not fit in your brain but I am asking you to think outside where you live, use your imagination. Its not impossible
    G'day to you learn to think sometimes before you type crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmd317)
    they've all got to start somewhere to build a successful future . arrogance is the term that comes to mind
    they are a pack of student's they will learn in time, yes what they are doing is wrong but trust me they too will understand once they too get the chance to understand.

ReputationRep:
    If it were not for the individuals who made this protest violent and did not follow its original route, there would have been no need for the police to resort to these tactics.
    Dicks will be dicks.

ReputationRep:
    I narrowly missed a policemans head when i chucked a can at him. Dammit.

ReputationRep:
    The funniest thing is they think all this will change the politians decision LMFAO, so dumb
    do you mean politicians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I narrowly missed a policemans head when i chucked a can at him. Dammit.
    Wow, you're a real hero. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to fight him 1 on 1 though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kr1tya3)
    Wow, you're a real hero. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to fight him 1 on 1 though.
    No, no i wouldnt.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the police over these stupid moronic students who don't even know what their marching about, just taking a day off University to cause trouble, full of low social class youths who have no morals brought up by a broken family background attending poor Universities shouldn't have the right to represent those students who are more intelligent and know what they're talking about.

These students deserve to get battered.
    :rolleyes:

Please do not feed the troll.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.