Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xox-gossipgirl)
    Haha I am so rubbish at this website , I thought I had replied but apparently not...
    Um yes also starting next september, however still keeping my options up as I haven't heard back from everywhere :/

What have you applied for?
    No worries. You'll be pro very soon. I had applied for Marketing Management, already made my offer firm. De Montfort is my insurance. What are your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    Ah very nice, I liked the look of de montfort but I thought it was a little far away for me. I've got offers from Northumbria, teesside and Lancaster but I'm waiting on York st john and Sheffield. I would like an offer from York st john so I could have that as my insureance. have you visited Northumbria?

ReputationRep:
    Glenamara ALL-DAY-LONG easily the most sociable (from having friends in pretty much all of the accommodation) just lack of en-suite, you soon forget about that. The more people in the flat the better dont wind up in a flat of 4 in the newer blocks just for the double beds, as much as i would like one.... i prefer living with 7 other quality people

thats my experience anyway, ive been lucky but dont know anyone who has been stitched up in glenamara and because its older you get away with bigger parties way more easily - depends what your after x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.