Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I used to think they'd make a good couple...her being a super-repressed anal retentive nerd and him being an all round lad, but now she's gone into super-***** mode I'm just hoping Nick Jordan manages to destroy her :coma:

I kind of hope Adam and Kirsty get it on though :sexface:
    Yeah, I used to think they'd make a good couple as well. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me wants Jessica back

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been watching it as regularly recently as I used to. Is Tess still around? Legend. I remember when she got skewered by a metal pole and yet was still back at work in a week.

ReputationRep:
    I love Casualty

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone watch last week's episode? The best one I've seen for a long time! Ruth finally snaps and Kirsty admits defeat and turns up at Adam's I hope they make a go of things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Did anyone watch last week's episode? The best one I've seen for a long time! Ruth finally snaps and Kirsty admits defeat and turns up at Adam's I hope they make a go of things!
    Ruth was bound to go round the twist sooner or later. I think she'll either bounce back and get it together with Jay or she'll commit suicide. One or the other.

Reckon Jordan's left surgery for good?

ReputationRep:
    Ruth was bound to go round the twist sooner or later. I think she'll either bounce back and get it together with Jay or she'll commit suicide. One or the other.

Ruth is craaazy. But I dont want her to get back together with Jay. He's too good for her! I reckon she'll end up leaving the show at some point, whether its suicide or something else.

Also, I can't believe that Kirsty left her daughter with her husband!?!?

ReputationRep:
    I just watched last Saturday's, cried my eyes out at the end! The whole Ruth thing (although her insanity was scary/unnerving!), and the Kirsty one as well.. ahhhh. When Jay kept reassuring her I could not stop crying! i'm such a wimp ha, gotta love casualty though :rolleyes:
    can't really believe Kirsty left her daughter with that maniac though, good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I just watched last Saturday's, cried my eyes out at the end! The whole Ruth thing (although her insanity was scary/unnerving!), and the Kirsty one as well.. ahhhh. When Jay kept reassuring her I could not stop crying! i'm such a wimp ha, gotta love casualty though :rolleyes:
    can't really believe Kirsty left her daughter with that maniac though, good one.
    You have to love jay! everyone wants him as there friend!!! Also i am suprised kirsty has lasted this long with that idiot of a husband!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    You have to love jay! everyone wants him as there friend!!! Also i am suprised kirsty has lasted this long with that idiot of a husband!
    aha, I absolutely love Jay.. he could be more than a friend teheeee, but seriously this ep was sooo sad. I suppose the happy bit was Kirsty leaving that dbag, but other than that, majorly depressing!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think he feels inadequate because he doesn't know all the latest techniques and the ED is where he belongs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tikkitak)
    I guess she just had to make a run for it when she could, even if that meant leaving her daughter. He's never hit her though, so she's probably safe in that respect.

ReputationRep:
    aha, I absolutely love Jay.. he could be more than a friend teheeee, but seriously this ep was sooo sad. I suppose the happy bit was Kirsty leaving that dbag, but other than that, majorly depressing!
    I bet she goes back to the douchebag mind

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think he feels inadequate because he doesn't know all the latest techniques and the ED is where he belongs!
    Or he realised he couldnt stand being with jumped up tits like the one he was doing the surgery with and the ED is where it all happens. All we need now is charlie to come back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tikkitak)
    I was like that too!! What if he beats her up :O

ReputationRep:
    Also, Jay is gorgeous :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    I bet she goes back to the douchebag mind
    she better not. I've had my fingers crossed for her and adam to get together for SOOOO long ha.

ReputationRep:
    she better not. I've had my fingers crossed for her and adam to get together for SOOOO long ha.
    They would make such a good looking couple. Their children would be beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    They would make such a good looking couple. Their children would be beautiful!
    yess! Adam is so good looking, and she's really pretty.. although I was always a bit in awe of the wife beater's jaw. it was so perfectly square. :')

ReputationRep:
    yess! Adam is so good looking, and she's really pretty.. although I was always a bit in awe of the wife beater's jaw. it was so perfectly square. :')
    I bet she spends the night at adams, they dont get it on, but by the morning she has went back home to recieve even more beatings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.