ReputationRep:
    http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uplo...t_trollcat.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    Yea I'm not very good at erections.
    Chilli is an aphrodisiac (and it works)

ReputationRep:
    No I'm not trolling, haha. I bet thousands of people get into this situations every night, especially at uni.

Yea I'm not very good at erections but this was way before we even got to that point, haha. I already told her online that I might well not get hard and it didn't put her off.
    You really know how to chat up a woman saying things like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    Chilli is an aphrodisiac (and it works)
    Why do you think India has such a big population.

OP, roughly zero = zero, nothing rough about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wassupjg)
    Hmm, well I was drunk last year and actually brought a girl home and kissed her, but then took her back out and handed her over to a real man who then had her for the rest of the night

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well I was drunk last year and actually brought a girl home and kissed her, but then took her back out and handed her over to a real man who then had her for the rest of the night
    looooooool

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    u 4 real?

ReputationRep:
    That's just poor, i've met up with someone like that and it went well :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I met this girl online, a friend of a friend in a way, and she thought I was good looking and basically wanted sex with me pretty soon. She has a lot of sex. This was all communicated fairly clearly. She agreed immediately to meet up, planned for last night. The time came, I found her, and I had no idea what to do. We just walked around town in almost complete silence for a bit, then went back to mine and just sat there. She asked if I get a lot girls back here, I avoided the question (the actual number is roughly zero), then she started talking about sex, told me some stuff she likes, etc. I was just sitting away from her in a different chair.

It was really awkward, I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I looked at some books in the room, and an old newspaper, tried to find something to talk about. Then eventually I was like "Right... well, we might as well get going."

And we left, went to another pub, she sat talking to some other guy there who I knew, then we went our separate ways.

wut is wrong with me? I checked and my balls are still there, but they're not very big.

Girls - how would this make you feel?
    Guise - what tha ****?
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    I met this girl online, a friend of a friend in a way, and she thought I was good looking and basically wanted sex with me pretty soon. She has a lot of sex. This was all communicated fairly clearly. She agreed immediately to meet up, planned for last night. The time came, I found her, and I had no idea what to do. We just walked around town in almost complete silence for a bit, then went back to mine and just sat there. She asked if I get a lot girls back here, I avoided the question (the actual number is roughly zero), then she started talking about sex, told me some stuff she likes, etc. I was just sitting away from her in a different chair.

It was really awkward, I just sat there staring at the ceiling. I looked at some books in the room, and an old newspaper, tried to find something to talk about. Then eventually I was like "Right... well, we might as well get going."

And we left, went to another pub, she sat talking to some other guy there who I knew, then we went our separate ways.

wut is wrong with me? I checked and my balls are still there, but they're not very big.

Guise - what tha ****?
    Hand your **** and balls in at the front desk on your way.

ReputationRep:
    what tha ****?
    exactly. Are you sure your balls are still there cos im thinkin you dont have any at all. Sorry dude but you got her INTO your house, talking about SEX yet you managed some how not to have sex with her wtff??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wassupjg)
    Why do you think India has such a big population.

I think he means other girls have come in and walked out again like this one so I guess it is roughly zero

ReputationRep:
    omgg nervos guys are so cuteeeee.
    i want a totally inexperienced bf.
    do not listen to anyone and changeeeeeee
    just stay this way

That's good. You went with your gut instinct cos you didn't want to do it with her. Having 'just sex' is bloody boring, it's gotta mean something or it's forgettable. I think, whether you intentionally wanted to or not, you listened to your conscious. Good on you. Don't let social pressures think you 'gotta hit that' just cos other people do. Be your own person.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I've done this before, I went over to this girls house and her parents were in and she was a bit nervous about doing anything so it was a bit awkward for a bit... but then I just pulled my trousers down and things worked out just fine.

My advice is if you meet with her again just pull your trousers down and see what she does (obviously not in the street though, because people will probably run away screaming). Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Menakshelatte)
    omgg nervos guys are so cuteeeee.
    i want a totally inexperienced bf.
    do not listen to anyone and changeeeeeee
    just stay this way
    Want to come and get it on? Where do you live? Pm me.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    That's good. You went with your gut instinct cos you didn't want to do it with her. Having 'just sex' is bloody boring, it's gotta mean something or it's forgettable. I think, whether you intentionally wanted to or not, you listened to your conscious. Good on you. Don't let social pressures think you 'gotta hit that' just cos other people do. Be your own person.
    I guess. I've been more direct with other chicks in the past but I'm not sure what the difference was. Something was just weird between us the other day, a funny atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    Want to come and get it on? Where do you live? Pm me.
    Are you for real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cina182003)
    Are you for real?
    Of course.

ReputationRep:

Guise - what tha ****?
    lol

If she offers her loins on a platter so easily, I suggest more than a condom.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.