Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Due to shyness i tend to sometimes keep my head down. only sometimes i do this when a hot girl walks past and it can totally look like to them i am just staring down their top, when i reality i'm trying to avoid all visual contact with them.

god im so cool

ReputationRep:
    What a ****.
    Not all guys are like this, threads with titles like this are just antagonistic.

ReputationRep:
    why are women so sexist, and feel the need to stereotype?

ReputationRep:
    Stop with the generalising!

I'm so sick of these threads. You just want to troll with this.

"All women wah wah wah"
    "All men wah wah wah"

You can't judge 50 % of the population like that. The end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bambamty)
    why are women so sexist, and feel the need to stereotype?
    Not all women. Just this troll.

ReputationRep:
    We're douchebags because everyday we have to put up with prissy little tarts who think the world owes them something because they were once oppressed. Women have never had it better than they do now. Still they aren't happy.

EDIT: OK that was a little harsh. Not all women think they're owed something but I stand by the never havng hd it so good comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaroom)
    The worst thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Every single time guys (chavvy ones) stare at me like I have a disease or something. And then when I ask them what's going on, they just launch themselves into this jib out!
    Maybe just get your disease cleared up - would that not sort the problem quicker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    That is their job. To be annoying waste of spaces...haa jokes. But pervy men = not cool. Seriously, jog on.
    She's to fat to jog... :pierre: roll on?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
    And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat ****." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!
    I am male and would never do anything like that. Nor would any of my mates. It is unfortunate that it happended to you but don't generalise like that. You fat ****.

ReputationRep:
    I see a troll a comin' =O

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
    And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat ****." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!
    Because they generalise all the time.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=amsie/;28852639]
    Its not in my nature to swear really... it's not very nice but seriously!?!?!

ok, well generally guys just feel me up & think I won't do anything, honestly the best thing is to just scream your head off and they'll be out of your face in like 2 seconds i don't particularly mind looking like a crazy girl. i don't get guys staring as much, were you wearing something really low cut?
    What, guys just feel you up in public?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Not all women. Just this troll.
    Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    She's to fat to jog... :pierre: roll on?
    Eat on? No, that would surely defy the point...errr...can you come back to me?

ReputationRep:
    They probably just like the look of you, I don't expect they meant to be rude or anything. You should feel proud, quite a few girls would love to have a bigger chest!

ReputationRep:

xD

ReputationRep:
    No, the real question is, why do men have nipples?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    well quite a lot do, you should have hit him or at least swore back. seriously, that kind of stuff is NOT ACCEPTABLE
    2 wrongs don't make a sandwich

ReputationRep:
    What is a douchbag? didn't realise this was the USA...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.