Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like McDonald's ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    NNNNAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!

eeeewwww

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a massive fan but I don't have an irrational hatred of it like some high and mighties seem to.

ReputationRep:
    in between, yes because it is cheap and is generally ok but no because sometimes the standard of the food is questionable whether it truely is what it is claimed to be not just a mince up bit of left overs etc

ReputationRep:
    Ghastly eatery, it is.

Haven't ate there once for almost five years now, and it's only done good. I lie actually, I ate it once with my ex in a McDonald's in Edinburgh. We were starving, and it was perishing out side, so we dipped into one of their dungeons for a quick round of arse burgers and sodium-caked fries.

I can honestly say I didn't feel any more nourished, though I did gain one thing-- sickness. Felt horrible and nauseous for about two and a half hours afterwards. Never again.

Closest thing to fast food I eat these days is Spud-U-Like, though those are far and few between.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not; greasy, disgusting food. And I don't eat meat, so I generally avoid it anyways.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because it's nummy :sogood:

negged for liking mcdonald's? :rofl:
    Well done, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It tastes good.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe

ReputationRep:
    I used to work there and have gone off the food ever since. Shame as I loved their fries...

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

McChicken sandwich.. mm

ReputationRep:
    yes. it tastes nice and while i prefer the fries at burger king a bit more i dont like burger kings burgers for some reason so it has to be mcdonalds for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurora.)
    I like the caramel sundaes, does that count?

Mmmmm caramel
    Agree completely who need a cheese burger when you can have a caramel sudae

ReputationRep:
    I can go with the chicken nuggets, chips and McFlurries, but everything else makes me feel sick halfway through =/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. But I think they should introduce Super-size fries. xD

ReputationRep:
    Why yes I do! It's greasy and salty, what more could you want...
    Cheeseburgers are my favourite. Mmmm

ReputationRep:
    Ugh.

gag. barf. chuck.

It's not food, it's **** in a plastic wrapping.

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving it! lol just kidding, for some strange reason I only go to McDonalds when I'm in America! haha

ReputationRep:
    No, it doesn't really appeal to me that much.

ReputationRep:
    I am guilty of enjoying some chips and Chicken Pieces occasionally. Its just so damn good

ReputationRep:
    Sausage, Egg and Cheese bagels <3
    Mcds <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.