Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats your fav christmas film Watch

ReputationRep:
    muppet christmas carol - usually watch it while writing cards or wrapping presents.

i also love nightmare before christmas, miracle on 34th street and the snow queen (the cartoon version, not the one with real people)

ReputationRep:
    Not a film really- Tom and Jerry's 'The night before Christmas'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle7)
    Love Actually
    The Holiday
    Jingle all the Way
    I'm not even kidding these are my top three favourite christmas movies! You get a positive rep simply for having spectacular taste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22KT22)
    Miracle on 34th street, everytime I :love: this film.
    This . Brilliant movie...I watch it every year (not seen it this year). On of my favourite bits of this film is right at the end when the mum asks the little girl (forgot their names :p:) what she asked Santa/Chris Cringle to get her for Christmas... "a baby brother!" The mum's reaction is so funny

ReputationRep:
    I love Joulutarina (A Christmas Story). It's a Finnish movie and it boasts stunning panorama. It was shot in Lapland :love:

ReputationRep:
    The Santa Claus

And Elf :P

ReputationRep:
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and White Christmas!

Obviously Home Alone and The Santa Clause, too!

ReputationRep:
    Home Alone- only the first two films though

ReputationRep:
    Muppet Christmas Carol :love:

And Love Actually is amazing too :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Does the Great Escape count?

I mean, it's on at Christmas :P

ReputationRep:
    Home Alone, The Holiday, Jingle All The Way, Santa Claus...dunno about Elf, its alright, I've always found it a bit creepy

ReputationRep:
    Christmas films are normally too cheesy for me, nevertheless, love actually and elf are good ones, four christmases is alright too

ReputationRep:
    Home Alone and Jingle all the way are my favs, with The Santa Clause coming in close.

You can't beat Macualay Culkin needing to prevent a burglar, Arnold Schwarzeneger needing to find a specific toy and Tim Allen needing to pretend to be Santa.

I'm oddly excited for Christmas this year, to a level i haven't been since i was about 13. Bring on the festive films.

ReputationRep:
    'Home Alone' and 'Parent Trap'.
    Always and forever.

ReputationRep:
    Santa Claus (Dudley Moore)
    Home Alone.

ReputationRep:
    Home Alone, it reminds me of my childhood

ReputationRep:
    home alone 1 and 2, followed by elf

ReputationRep:
    It's got to be Jingle All the Way with Arnie!

ReputationRep:
    Elf or Love Actually xx

ReputationRep:
    ELF
    "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

"[burps loud and long] Did you hear that? "

"I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite. "

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.