Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is the WJEC such an awful Exam Board. Watch

Announcements

(Original post by The Cello Ninja)
      Yup, I'm also pretty nervous, but i've got AQA Maths exam beforehand, and another WJEC paper in Psychology a few days after, so I'm having to prioritise in maths revision at the moment.
      Good luck with all of those! I only have the G3 and a re-sit a week today that i really don't need to be resitting so I am able to concentrate on geog. Hope you do well

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RoxySoph)
      Good luck with all of those! I only have the G3 and a re-sit a week today that i really don't need to be resitting so I am able to concentrate on geog. Hope you do well
      Ah, thanks, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
      The exam should be ok, except im only just starting to understand the concepts of Development. Im doing Development and Coastal Landforms, with Barcelona for my enquiry question. The model answers are really helpful, so I would check them out if you can.

ReputationRep:
      Climatic Hazards and China. You taking the exam on the 25th? Im already scared about it haha.
      Even if you fail or do badly (not saying you will) but the re-sit is only 2 days before G4 in the summer, i think they've organized the exams awfully in the summer. It's too much to learn as well :/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by domfarr1)
      Even if you fail or do badly (not saying you will) but the re-sit is only 2 days before G4 in the summer, i think they've organized the exams awfully in the summer. It's too much to learn as well :/
      Im in trouble then, that is really bad news! But apparently the G4 exam is relatively straight forward and the topics are easy.

yeah i have heard G4 is so much easier than G3. I hope the exam is OK tomorrow, i really don't want to have to resit it in June!

ReputationRep:
        WJEC Alevel maths is easier than many exam boards . further maths however is a lot harder than many boards .

(Original post by The Cello Ninja)
          Ah, thanks, good luck to you too!
          How did you find it today? I thought the questions were pretty good

ReputationRep:
          Can't believe the exam today, it was so straightforward! All the questions I had to do I did in class only two days ago, so lucky !

ReputationRep:
          How did you find it today? I thought the questions were pretty good
          Well It wasn't terrible, was wasn't brilliant either, so to be honest I have no idea what mark I'll get!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Thirty5)
          Can't believe the exam today, it was so straightforward! All the questions I had to do I did in class only two days ago, so lucky !
          Yeh I thought it was a really nice set of questions! Which ones did you pick??

ReputationRep:
          I did the coastal landforms question to do with erosional processes, so number 5 and explain how and why definitions of development are changing (Q 9)

ReputationRep:
          Does anyone knew which board WJEC is similar to? referring to science in particular?
          such a nuisance, can't find any resources online

ReputationRep:
          The chem exam papers seem to like to include an essay for us to read each question about the history of the contents of each question.
          Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Hello, i want to ask about English Literature with WJEC as the exam board.
          um How did you find it?
          and do you know the detail of how the coursework and exams go together?
          thx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.