Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your reason for living? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Why does life have to have a purpose?
    I never said that life has a purpose but people gives his life one. So I asked what's your reason for living? If you don't have one, there is no point for you to exist (except for finding a ***** and getting her pregnant). Disappear!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing At all.Never had one aswell.

Japan 2011 will be fun though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    Huh?

Plus I want to see what the future looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Future as in being alive deep into the 21st century, I know you can't actually see the future by definition
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry i know this answer isnt allowed but my reason for living is my family and friends! and knowing how many things i still want to do with my life

ReputationRep:
    Future as in being alive deep into the 21st century, I know you can't actually see the future by definition
    That's not what I meant...nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think I don't have one and wish I wouldn't not wake up in the morning, but then I think of all the work doctors put into saving me as baby and my family and friends and think how amazing life is. I remember that no matter how crap I feel there are people worse off and life is too precious to be wasted. So I guess my 'reason' is to see all the amazing and beautiful things in the world. Besides whatever the reason, we're here so don't waste it. Yea I know I sound like a cliché but ah whey! =p xo xo

ReputationRep:
    To make a mockery of other peoples hard work.Screw suicide.It's fun to be cynical and delibratly unhelpful.If I alienate at least one person every day lifes good JK

Naw I live to make sick jokes.It's so funny noone wants to laugh first but can't help it.

To be honest winding up super serious teachers too

example in physic we were studying the latent heat of vapourisation

Teacher: Right I'm gonnay boil tha kettle
    Me:I must say what a fantastic lurid 1970s kettle it is too!
    Teacherhoosh(scattered laughing)
    Mehouldnt you put the lid on
    Teacher:No it winnae get hot enough
    Me:If you get burn I'll laugh
    Teacher:But I won't
    30s later
    Teacher:aah,Hot, it's spitting water at meh
    Me: mai roflcoptergoesswoiswoiswoiswswoi

ReputationRep:
    Crashing TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Posting in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what will happen tomorrow and I need to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Death can be painless. But before you leave your body, it would be good to use it to satisfy my repressed needs. Think about it as a payment you won't feel.
    If she says no, just remember — people are always less opposed to sex once they're dead. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Food!
    Food!
    Food!

ReputationRep:
    Well, there's nothing else to do.

ReputationRep:
    Learn from things and people.
    Then change things.
    And change people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Because life is so **** at the moment that it can only get better so I'm looking forward to the good times.
    This is so me right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Apart from studies,job, family anything else wich is not you... what's YOUR reason for living? Why do you keep waking up everyday? If death was smooth and painless would you accept suicide?
    The same thing as everybody else: fear of the unknown.

ReputationRep:
    Because im hoping for something better to happen in my life.

I want to have fun and have my own family sometime in the future.

No, i don't think of suicide, but i do sometimes when i have major problems that i can't seem to escape.

I also want to make my family proud so thats one of the reason im motivated.
    Im looking forward to a lot of things actually, its just that its confusing where to start.
    I do want to experience the beginning of a new relationship too. I miss feeling awkward and in love all over again. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know and don't care, I'm immortal anyways :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I live for my family, and they live for me. I live for myself too.

I enjoy life most of the time, there's so many beautiful things happen everyday, I don't know why anyone would want to miss out on those.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.