Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

would you stay talking to someone you loved al night? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    I always get into arguments with my guy by the time it gets to 3/4/5am.

'What are you doing later?'
    'Well I have to be up at 8 to ______'
    '.... WHAT?!! WHY DIDN'Y YOU TELL ME!'
    'I wanted to talk to you '
    'awww... NO YOU IDIOT GO TO SLEEP NOW!'
    'NO, YOU GO TO SLEEP'

etc.
    That's pretty much how we used to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    That's pretty much how we used to be
    It's great but in the mornings, I feel so dead! I'm going to sleep now actually, he has to wake up at 8... the idiot =\

Night

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And i've done it plenty of times in the past.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    It's great but in the mornings, I feel so dead! I'm going to sleep now actually, he has to wake up at 8... the idiot =\

Night
    Yeah, she'd be cheeky and try to reason that since we've only got a few hours left (for work or class or whatever) we may as well just stay up till then... :rolleyes: it was nice when we talked the day before she visited her father (divorced, lives in another country), she insisted we stay up until the following morning and that she would just fall asleep in the car since it's a long drive.

Nighty night.

ReputationRep:
    Probably.
    As it is I'm only up this late cause I'm talking to my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, surely everyone's done that.

init

ReputationRep:
      Have done it before, but I think my current gf is too grouchy when tired to attempt such things. :|

(Original post by rainbow drops)
      Uh... seriously? Are you really long-distance or something? Not even my boyfriend and I talk anywhere near that often and he's in the navy.
      yep seriously. were on the phone now lol. even if were not talking we have to be on the phone to one another. if were on facebook chat we will still just be sitting on the phone together. if were in class, we text....otherwise we're on the phone....its kinda got obsessive. We talk till about 7am and sleep for a few hours before getting up and phoning again!
      yeh we are long distance in the sense we see each other about 2 weeks.
      but its got more often now cos it got so hard not seeing each other, Wed just skip uni and stay with each other for a week or something.

ReputationRep:
      No, I couldn't. I would run out of things to say within 2 minutes of the conversation.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      is this a joke? my boyfriend and I stay on the phone for 12 hours a day (literally). Like, the only time were not on the phone is if either of us are in class.
      At night we stay on for about 6 hours and only stop to get dinner. In fact, we fall asleep on the phone to each other, and wake up with our phones somewhere in the bed!
      Although, i wouldnt say this is normal
      But thank goodness for unlimited calls.

Lol. Don't you have other friends to hang out with or other things to do?

ReputationRep:
      Yes, i did it all the time before with me and my ex.
      Even if im really really sleepy, i always have to wait for him to tell me first if we should go to bed or till he gets sleepy.
      LOL There were times when i was so sleepy and i waited for him to talk about going to bed but unfortunately he wasn't feeling sleepy at all so i fell asleep whilst he keeps talking without him realising that until he realised im breathing hard and when im not responding to any of his conversation.

ReputationRep:
      Never done that tbh...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mau5)
      I have respect for any guy who could, girls talking send me to sleep in no time.
      Duuuuuuuude! have some man points (aka rep )

ReputationRep:
      Uhm no never done that. Are you all really long distance or something? Cos I don't understand why you would need to be talking all night? Why not just see them through the day? Or call them through the day? What do you talk about for hours on end?

ReputationRep:
      Ive done it
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Yes, I've done it before.

It does depend on the method of communication though. If it was in bed and I was tired I'd probably not manage it, nor if it was text if I was in bed.

MSN or whatever is fine though.

ReputationRep:
      worst thread ever

ReputationRep:
      Hahah no bloody wave. My body comes first

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.