Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever thought you were inlove, but you weren't? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Sssssh sssssh sssh.

You are just embarrising yourself now, you silly mick.
    Oh dear. Should learn how to spell embarrassing if your comebacks involve pointing out spelling errors, you *******.

Also, you're a tory so I can't take you seriously in the first place but at least you're good for a wind up. You're from Bristol right? Do you have that funny wee twang to your accent that makes the rest of the country piss themselves laughing?

I win. Officially too.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's called your teenage years

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you were in love and your spiteful now it's over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    Oh dear. Should learn how to spell embarrassing if your comebacks involve pointing out spelling errors, you *******.

Also, you're a tory so I can't take you seriously in the first place but at least you're good for a wind up. You're from Bristol right? Do you have that funny wee twang to your accent that makes the rest of the country piss themselves laughing?

I win. Officially too.
    Better than a useless paddy.

And im not from bristol you *******. I study here. Im from New Zealand you ****. What didnt give it away? The name kiwiguy?

Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    No, I remain convinced I was and am ... but it's a different kind of love, more of a nostalgic one than an active one.

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't make sense to me. All love is, is thinking, 'I'm in love'. Love is whatever you want it to be.

To say "I thought I was in love but I wasn't" is like saying "I thought I liked lasagne but I didn't".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Better than a useless paddy.

And im not from bristol you *******. I study here. Im from New Zealand you ****. What didnt give it away? The name kiwiguy?

Oh dear.
    Could have lived in Bristol all your life for all I know.

Keep going on with the Paddy jokes, they don't bother me, I've already made you look like a knobhead, and funny thing is I started on you.

A tory from new zealand, fukken lol. You're just bitter because your girlfriend kicks the piss out of you. No need m8, we're here for you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and that feelings lasted bleeding years. But it was aaaaaaaaaall infatuation.

ReputationRep:
    People use the word Love a lot and most people aren't actually in Love.

For example, a random teen couple or student couple just going out. -Pretend Love

Real Love= Married couple, 50 years.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my first 3 'serious' relationships wern't love, even though i thought they were.
    Cringe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Have you been in a relationship, thought you were inlove.....but then a while after the relationship broke up, you realised you weren't, or even that you can't stand the person, and can't believe you were ever with them?? I'm going through that right now, there is nothing I like about my ex, and I don't know why I ever thought I loved him. It makes me cringe that I said those words to him, and sometimes I feel like messaging him telling him that I never did (but I wouldn't, too childish an I never want to speak to him again).

What is this madness that makes us falsely believe we love someone:confused:
    lust and hormones

mine was lust, god that relationship ended badly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.