Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    come on people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undertaker1)
    hows everyone been preparing for the interview. mines is tomorrow at 10. aint really done much preparation. what sort of questions do your think they will ask??
    (Original post by gunit123)
    Anyone???????????
    Hey i have my interview tommorow at 10 aswell. Im guessing it will be general questions. But just look over your PS just incase

ReputationRep:
    how would u answer the question why wolverhamoton??? help me bro assi jattttt prah hai yaar

ReputationRep:
    lol dno really just say you really like the city. Not far from birmingham lots of placements??

ReputationRep:
    where is everyone?!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    lolll, i know how ur feel, i sitting waiting for sum1 who had there interview today to make me feel less nervous

ReputationRep:
    come on peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur taking da **** tell us what the structure of the interview is?????????

ReputationRep:
    there was no interview

ReputationRep:
    there was no interview?
    im confused LOLL

ReputationRep:
    i had my 'interview' at 10 this morning and im still confused!
    they took us a to lecture hall and told us all that we werent going to be interviewed and that we were all getting offers, we then had a one hour talk on the course and finance followed by a tour and that was it, we could go home! they said they'd try and get the ABB offer to us by xmas, im still having to pinch myself it all felt to good to be true!

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh okay, well my interviews at 2, so if i want to go for the tour and everything then wat time do i have to go in for?

ReputationRep:
    twooo

ReputationRep:
    okay, thankyou for all your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SumanGill)
    okay, thankyou for all your help
    R they serious? OMG, now is it worth going there with all the weather problems?

ReputationRep:
    R they serious? OMG, now is it worth going there with all the weather problems?
    Well they said to us your turning up today shows your commitment to the university, so i cant be sure if you'd get the offer if you dont go, most likely will though, but im not suree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tayyiba_ayub)
    Well they said to us your turning up today shows your commitment to the university, so i cant be sure if you'd get the offer if you dont go, most likely will though, but im not suree
    Thanks for that, really helpful . So when did u finish and did u like it?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, really helpful . So when did u finish and did u like it?
    no problem! we started at 10 and were done by 12, it felt more like an open day, everyone was really friendly and it seemed like a really nice place to study

ReputationRep:
    hey what are your predicted grades u probz didnt get interviewed because u had better predicted grades and therefore been invited first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tayyiba_ayub)
    i had my 'interview' at 10 this morning and im still confused!
    they took us a to lecture hall and told us all that we werent going to be interviewed and that we were all getting offers, we then had a one hour talk on the course and finance followed by a tour and that was it, we could go home! they said they'd try and get the ABB offer to us by xmas, im still having to pinch myself it all felt to good to be true!
    roughly how many people were there yesterday in the lecture halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariah11mariah)
    roughly how many people were there yesterday in the lecture halls
    erm i'd say roughly 30-40 not sure though, i know some people couldnt turn up because of the snow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.