Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls have **** banter!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    Whey lets suck each other off! Omg dave the mug is throwing up cos i put my **** in his pint its all banta m8!
    i think you may have misinterpreted banter

ReputationRep:
    I see what you mean, but I think that guys just have a different sense of humour to girls.

ReputationRep:
    I think you don't understand. All the girls with good banter come to me because my banter is great, so you're left with the girls with crap banter because your banter is crap.

ReputationRep:
    yeah if i'm ever indulging in a bit of light insult exchange, it'll be with a guy. with girls, it either offends them too much, it's not funny with or they get a bit too spiteful/personal

in my experience anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arabie)
    yeah if i'm ever indulging in a bit of light insult exchange, it'll be with a guy. with girls, it either offends them too much, it's not funny with or they get a bit too spiteful/personal

in my experience anyway.
    this. exactly. though there are one or two exceptions. pity that those exceptions are fugly. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    i think you may have misinterpreted banter
    Not really, thats what i see from most people who use the word. They are either getting ONN ITTTT and going to some awful club or think they are some prowpa nawty geezas wit tha lads or think they are pinnacle of masculinity and social wit because they watch Dave or are just some borderline homos in a terrible uni sports team going on gay little tours and doing shuttle runs in-between barrels of booze and sick wearing tour ***** costumes.

Its a terrible word used by complete *******s and i have yet to see anything to the contrary !

ReputationRep:
    The last two times that I've almost been in tears laughing with my male friends, the comments or the situations that have caused it have been pretty hard to explain to anyone else let alone justify why it was so funny. I hate the word banter and I'll never use it to describe the discussions or the situations we have that make me laugh. In general, men are funnier and you only need to look at female comedians to understand the massive difference between the two. Girls aren't that funny in general but they have their moments. I can't stand girls trying to be offensive or one of the lads as someone else said for some reason but that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    I really hate the current obsession with 'banter' its all very :yawn: like some guys got back from a party at like 4am and made pancakes then uploaded pics of these pancakes onto fb like 'epic banterrrrr!!!1!111' really?! :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    This so much. Also tiring is the apparent obsession of some people I know with being "one of the lads".
    It's not racism, it's just ethnic banter. Taiyo, our black mate is just one of the lads

ReputationRep:
    Banter was funny, now it's just boring and predictable. Har-har, yes it's funny that the Chinese man on TV looks like our Chinese friend.

ReputationRep:
    At least they don't feel INLCINED to have banter. I hate the cocks who just TRY so HARD to have 'banter', its just cringey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    Not really, thats what i see from most people who use the word. They are either getting ONN ITTTT and going to some awful club or think they are some prowpa nawty geezas wit tha lads or think they are pinnacle of masculinity and social wit because they watch Dave or are just some borderline homos in a terrible uni sports team going on gay little tours and doing shuttle runs in-between barrels of booze and sick wearing tour ***** costumes.

Its a terrible word used by complete *******s and i have yet to see anything to the contrary !
    i was more talking about the "whey, lets all suck cocks" line :rolleyes:

it's a little bit sad that's what you think, and i imagine you sit from the sidelines looking down on those people who are just having a laugh together. you sound kind of bitter tbh.

I mean i'm sure you have your own ways of having fun, but you talk like someone who doesn't know how to let loose, and who doesn't have the kind of camaraderie with his friends that permits banter :dontknow:

p.s. it's not homo if you're comfortable with your sexuality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedan22)
    for a long time now and more recently i noticed that girls do not have as much craic as a bunch of lads!!girls are always trying to outdo each other or be 'better' while lads can just simply chat about anything and everything without having to worry about 'shud i have said that' or 'will he be offended..!!
    in general the i think lads have way more fun together compared to a group of girls..
    any1 agree...
    I totally agree with you.

The easiest way to prove this is to look at all male and all female housing at uni. The guys normally have a great time with little problems where as you can guarantee the girls will have a number of fights and some will end up hating each other at the end of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God. You know, it's no wonder there are misandrists out there. Heck, I'm shocked there aren't more...

(Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
      "Ahahaha *scoff scoff* BANTER!"

I'm really getting tired of this whole 'banter' craze that's going around :nothing:
      Don't worry, it won't last long. We've had short guys, this, and that. Next week it'll be "I'm so ashamed, I wear the same underpants for a whole day at a time."

ReputationRep:
      True girls talk about crap stuff. But if they well suck your **** afterwards then it's all good i s'pose.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Drumzilla)
      i was more talking about the "whey, lets all suck cocks" line :rolleyes:

it's a little bit sad that's what you think, and i imagine you sit from the sidelines looking down on those people who are just having a laugh together. you sound kind of bitter tbh.

I mean i'm sure you have your own ways of having fun, but you talk like someone who doesn't know how to let loose, and who doesn't have the kind of camaraderie with his friends that permits banter :dontknow:

p.s. it's not homo if you're comfortable with your sexuality
      I was well pissed when i wrote that...

I have yet to see anyone witty or funny using the word banter excessively.. thats my point. You can think what your like bur your very wrong

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.