Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

men/boys conversations are ... **** Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I think it's quite lame that guys feel so insecure about what they say and have to use the whole " no homo " **** !.... They don't even know what to talk about, they don't feel comfortable saying stuff that they might talk to a girl about, so what does the conversation topic end up at??

Girls/Football/Beer/Fifa/Cod

How boring, then you get those waste guys that brag about how many chicks they get ZZZZzzzzzzzz I'd rather help a fat chick choose a colour to paint her nails :|good for you

ReputationRep:
    I love me some poooosay!

ReputationRep:
    I like Jack Johnson, cried at the ending of Kindom Hearts and spend my time strumming the chords to a mopey song thinking about a girl.

That good enough for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Well if you're gonna ***** you can just go right into the kitchen and make me a sandwich ya pansy!
    But it's not *****ing, because I'm directly telling people... btw you're the girl, so you go make some sandwiches

ReputationRep:
    you are a human defect prepare for extermination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    But it's not *****ing, because I'm directly telling people... btw you're the girl, so you go make some sandwiches
    You remind me of the most pathetically sententious prat I've ever come across in my whole life

ReputationRep:
    OP, if all you talk about with guys is girls and football you have some pretty boring friends. Guys talk about girls and football, yes, but that doesn't mean conversation is limited to that. If you were vaguely interesting to talk to you you'd realise that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veldrin)
    I hate talking to my guy mates, its all sexism, racism and every other ism going as well as idiotic questions like "is a turkey a male chicken?" Its safe to say all my friends who are dudes are bally well annoying. Much prefer to talk to women.
    Although I didn't have the isms problem... I'd have to agree with your last point, and as friends in general. Obviously not every male is the same but I had the issue where conversations didn't seem to be as..in depth? As with girls. Also many seem to have this issue were talking about feelings was not allowed, probably because of some "no homo lol" mindset. Just general banter I guess, women seem better at it from my experience, obviously there must be other guys like me, so sort of bad luck on my part, I don't mean to generalise entire sexes here.

ReputationRep:
    Boys are getting *****ier by the day, what with their "parring" people off and bantering

ReputationRep:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/359ec9g.png

ReputationRep:
    Manz be hating and **** bruv.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.