Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by youjustburnkid)
      If you say so...
      I do say so, thanks for asking.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
      Edinburgh becomes an incredibly dull city after two days. Glasgow's the best city in Scotland by quite some distance. Edinburgh's a tourist city, whereas Aberdeen's more of a 'real' city. Edinburgh's not bad for a daytrip, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to stay there for over two days.
      Edinburgh is dull?? Clearly, you don't have much experience of it. I would consider it one of the greatest cities in the World and I think it would be amazing to live there.
      Hoping to get the offer now.

(Original post by RamocitoMorales)
      Also, don't forget that Aberdeen is the wealthiest city in Scotland.
      And your point is...?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dannimcq)
      I've heard some awful things about Aberedeen! Edinburagh seems so much more... classy? Saying that, the placement year would be AWESOME.

Check out 'whatuni.com' it has lots of reviews and stuff.. Helped me out alot with choosing!
      After getting three negative ratings I began to think maaaaybe I was wrong! And yes, I was. After doing some research I've come to realise it looks AWESOME. I've applied for Uni there, hope I get an offer!

ReputationRep:
      Edin

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.