Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you believe someone who says they had sex 7 times Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yousif92)
    WHOA. Lets keep this on a username only thing yeah???
    As if Yousif.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyBored)
    As if Yousif.
    You lost your virginity at 12! :eek4:

I feel disturbed now. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd had sex with 4 people by age 16, though all the same gender. I don't see why the perpetual virgin demographic common in this forum would remotely affect the objective validity of a true statement.
    Gender or sex?
    Also which one comes first?
    Is sex merely a biological thing?
    And is sex binary?

Furthermore what objective validity are you referring to?
    Aren't we all bias when it comes to the way we categorise things?
    And that alone surely means that nothing we perceive can be objective, because it is down to the way we categorise things?

ReputationRep:
    As if Yousif.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    You lost your virginity at 12! :eek4:

I feel disturbed now. :cry2:
    I somewhat doubt it's that rare. Sexual experimentation (Homosexual) was a prominent feature when I was 8-12 in subtle to overt ways, I once had a friend of mine ask if he could kiss me on the cheek when I was in year 5. I think that's when it started, but I'd always had the propensity toward the same gender.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that many shags in 1 week and I bet the girls involved didn't have a single orgasm between them, poor ****s

ReputationRep:
    Forget not believing, I wouldnt even care..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Gender or sex?
    Also which one comes first?
    Is sex merely a biological thing?
    And is sex binary?

Furthermore what objective validity are you referring to?
    Aren't we all bias when it comes to the way we categorise things?
    And that alone surely means that nothing we perceive can be objective, because it is down to the way we categorise things?
    Who cares, sex is sex. You can apply subjective meaning like a magnet to a fridge all day. It's a function, an activity and if you want to reproduce, a utility. In all cases - You *** - then it's job done.

ReputationRep:
    I somewhat doubt it's that rare. Sexual experimentation (Homosexual) was a prominent feature when I was 8-12 in subtle to overt ways, I once had a friend of mine ask if he could kiss me on the cheek when I was in year 5. I think that's when it started, but I'd always had the propensity toward the same gender.
    I mean you actually had sex at 12, like real sex?

I don't think I even knew about sex when I was 12. :unsure:

Blame my overprotective upbringing. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Maybe they got it on with 7 people at the same time during one night of Freshers or maybe it was all a wet dream like Inception. A wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within wet dream within a wet dream. :iiam:
    Dang, that movie makes sense somehow....

http://imgur.com/WTn1y.png

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd tap a pussy - Sir?

If I were gay, I wouldn't care either. So....

I hear it stinks/tastes of **** anyway. But tap? Yes.
    Why so serious?
    Harmless banter :badger:

ReputationRep:
    I mean you actually had sex at 12, like real sex?

I don't think I even knew about sex when I was 12. :unsure:

Blame my overprotective upbringing. :innocent:
    Yes, eventually.

My friend from school and in the same class also lived in the same street. It was easy for us to "mess about" as we used to call it. It was all very innocent at the time, and I have no regrets. All seemed pretty natural both realtime and in retrospect.

It's not about being "under/over protected" my mother had no reason to suspect anything and there was nothing she could have done anyway. To me it was just a bit mischevious, interesting - boyish even, but we enjoyed it. Shreik all you wish, societal prudishness and reluctance to face facts is an epithet British society has held dear - and I care little.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, eventually.

My friend from school and in the same class also lived in the same street. It was easy for us to "mess about" as we used to call it. It was all very innocent at the time, and I have no regrets. All seemed pretty natural both realtime and in retrospect.

It's not about being "under/over protected" my mother had no reason to suspect anything and there was nothing she could have done anyway. To me it was just a bit mischevious - boyish even, but we enjoyed it. Shreik all you wish, societal prudishness and reluctance to face facts is an epithet British society has held dear - and I care little.
    OK. :shiftyrun:

Welcome to the student room by the way.

I quite like your writing style. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Maybe they got it on with 7 people at the same time during one night of Freshers or maybe it was all a wet dream like Inception. A wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within wet dream within a wet dream. :iiam:
    Your post has seven reps when i post this.

Have you contacted them all and asked for rep? :ms:

ReputationRep:
    They must've all had great personalities :yep:

ReputationRep:

I quite like your writing style. :top:
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoanyLisa)
    And, what has that got to do with the OPs question...?
    That his criteron is tame and quite probable in my experience :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoanyLisa)
    Probably.
    I am too sleepy, didn't read the post fully :lol:
    Lol wasn't attacking you or anythin'.

ReputationRep:
    describe what this person looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    would you believe someone who said they had sex 7 times on freshers week? it was in my newspaper about safe sex, and an 'anonymous' person basically said he had sex 7 times on freshers week and never used condoms.

lol do u think he is lying?
    either a liar or a infected liar, doesn't bold well for him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.