Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleGee)
    Phish food or the vanilla one with marshmallows and white chocolate polar bears (cant think what its called!)
    Baked Alaska I love it too

ReputationRep:
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Just looked on the website and apparently they only do Strawberry Cheesecake in the small tubs or the low fat ones. Low fat = no good. :rant:
    Oh yeah, I noticed that at my local store too. I like the little tubs, but sometimes I want a big tub of it, but I can't have

ReputationRep:
    Cookie dough and then Choc fudge brownie :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Half baked. Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie combined...

ReputationRep:
    Why do people do drugs if you can have cookie dough,fish food,baked alaska etc....

Ahh I remember one lunchtime asda had ben and jerrys for 1.50 and even though I had no spoon I bought it and ate....don't even ask how.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Cookie dough!

*runs to tesco* I hope they do the £2 offer in Tesco Express...
    I can confirm that they normally do if they're still in stock Got two tubs at £2 each yesterday. Still got dessert to look forward to this evening...

Good luck on your epic trip on the hunt for B&J's

ReputationRep:
    Cookie dough
    Baked Alaska
    Caramel Chew Chew.

No particular order- it depends on what I fancy!

ReputationRep:
    Phish food!! :d

ReputationRep:
    Caramel Chew Chew. I love it sooo much! Infact I could really eat some now.. mmm... :-)

£2 at Sainsburys as well peeps.

I was gutted to find they were all sold out earlier!
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      cherry garcia, half baked or phish food. but seriously, who's gonna turn down ben and jerry's just cos its not their favourite flavour? :coma:

ReputationRep:
      phish food
      chocolate macadamia
      half baked

om nom nom

It's really sad to go on to the Ben and Jerry's website - the flavour graveyard shows all the nice flavours which they don't sell (RIP cheesecake brownie, strawberry cheesecake, bohemian raspberry... the list is seemingly endless :bawling:)

ReputationRep:
      Phish Food, Cookie Dough, Cherry Garcia & the fudge brownie one

ReputationRep:
      Chocolate Brownie <3

ReputationRep:
      I like the chocolate/mint one they do in the cinema but have never found it in shops

ReputationRep:
      Can't believe nobody has mentioned FAIRLY NUTS.... have you tried it?! It's :drool:

ReputationRep:
      Cherry Garcia!!

I will only eat the frozen yogs though... Never tried the ice-cream..waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too mnay calories!!!

ReputationRep:
      Baked Alaska is the greatest thing that I have ever eaten!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tripleeagle)
      I can confirm that they normally do if they're still in stock Got two tubs at £2 each yesterday. Still got dessert to look forward to this evening...

Good luck on your epic trip on the hunt for B&J's
      The epic trip failed. I went to check my balance outside Tesco and the machine stole my card. Reported it but in that time £1,150 had been spent out of my account; it turned out to be cash machine fraud.

Most expensive Ben and Jerry's EVER.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.