Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To anyone who ever has disliked the daily mail. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlanetEuropa)
    The Guardian is as bad as the Daily Mail. The Guardian is a leftist, liberal, self-apologetic, self-hating, multi-cultural, reactionary ****rag
    It's not the political association of the website.

The Telegraph is a decent newspaper, I believe. I think it is also right-wing?

The Guardian may well be biased in the opinions given, and which stories are shown, but the stories that they show are reliably true. The Daily Mail is like Fox News; the actual stories themselves may contain bias, skewing the facts.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much all of the papers are crap at the moment. The only reason people don't criticise The Guardian is because it's pretty much the only left leaning paper still publishing. And most articles in The Guardian are pretty poorly written.

Saying one paper is better/worse than any of the others is pointless. They are all as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Militantbuthopeful)
    The fact that you use leftist, liberal and multi-cultral as insults is rather revealing.
    I suppose a better newspaper would be rightist, authoritarian and endorse segregation of races?
    No I said before that it was as bad as the Daily Mail, as in I think that the rightist, authoritarian, racist papers are just as bad.

I also find it irnoic that far left wingers fact right wingers as being the worlds sole racists when Che Guevera was an open racist who has been qouted many times as detesting black people.

ReputationRep:
    No I said before that it was as bad as the Daily Mail, as in I think that the rightist, authoritarian, racist papers are just as bad.

I also find it irnoic that far left wingers fact right wingers as being the worlds sole racists when Che Guevera was an open racist who has been qouted many times as detesting black people.
    I'm ignoring the second bit because I don't see the relevance of what I think it is you are trying to say.

In answer to the first bit you think multiculturalism is just as bad as racism? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    mozilla failfox :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer kittens and tea to chavs and racism.

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHHA
    I need to find someone who uses firefox to look at DM and install this on their computer XD

ReputationRep:
    The Guardian is as bad as the Daily Mail. The Guardian is a leftist, liberal, self-apologetic, self-hating, multi-cultural, reactionary ****rag
    I'd rather be leftist, liberal, self-apologetic, self-hating, and multi-cultural than a massive ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.