Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims suicide bomb Swedish shopping centre Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    attacking britain is like .............(fill in the blank)
    Attacking Britain is ironic, because for every British civilian that is killed by a terrorist, Britain will retaliate by killing a thousand Iraqis/Afgans etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlanetEuropa)
    Your religion incites terrorism, and don't give me 'that koran/islam says/does'nt say bull****'

We are not at rish from buddhist terrorists, christian terrorist or sikh terrorsts, we are at a significant threat from Muslims terrorist and the fact is that if we ban Islamic immigraiton we make our country a safe better place. Muslims contribute nothing of significant value to europe, you degrade europe with you backs wards beliefs and values.
    IRA much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veux)
    IRA much.
    Not really... the IRA weren't really following an extreme version of Catholicism that instructed them to kill or convert the world, even though that's what Ian Paiseley seemed to think.

It was an argument about national borders where the church you went to was a pretty accurate predictor of which side of the debate you were on.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I read about that. Horrible.

These extremists better stay away from Oslo. Ugh. Nothing like this has happened in any Scandinavian country before. I find it very strange and unsettling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rquaresma)
    oh so muslims are terrorists you say? how come i aint bombed or hurt anyone yet?
    I was wondering the same thing, I figured it's like Harry Potter where you get to a certain age and get a letter in the post admitting you to some terrorist training camp :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veux)
    IRA much.
    What about the IRA ?

ReputationRep:
    What about the IRA ?
    If you can't think, this site is probably more suitable for you: downsyndromehelp.com

ReputationRep:
    I actually wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    Well done on reporting this on this left wing site.

I suppose UAF are going to try and sweep these things under the carpet pathetic bunch of racists. Then when someone moans about terrorism theyll call them a racist and theyre inciting violence seriously I dont know why anyone support the UAF except from the muslims who get on a joyride calling people Nazis while mostly hating jews themselves LOL.

ReputationRep:
    And rightly so, I fully adovate detaining terror suspects with out charg, do you know why ?

Because I don;t want my family blown up on a bus.
    Cool. I suspect you of planning terrorist offences. I have no concrete evidence with which to charge but I want you locked up for a while. After all I think you might be a terrorrist.

Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to the suicide bomber, who has removed himself from the gene pool without killing anyone else. FAIL - good riddance!

ReputationRep:
    Not again

ReputationRep:
    Sweden! The *******s!

Suicide bombs in Stockholm is fairly surreal really - in places like London and New York, they are almost expected. These people are just truly vile animals. On the plus side, fortunatly no Swedes have been killed, and fortunatly the fanatic has been blown to shreds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    cool. I suspect you of planning terrorist offences. I have no concrete evidence with which to charge but i want you locked up for a while. After all i think you might be a terrorrist.

Enjoy.
    zomg he has a beard, lock him up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    The Geert Wilder's rhetoric isnt actually very valid though, is it ?

Firstly, 'Muslim Terrorism' is a fairly new concept. a few decades ago, you could be saying that we never 'needed' Irish people here either. Furthermore, Islamic Terrorism isn't really rooted in religion as it is in international politics. For example, could a muslim terrorist justify his attacks on civillians if UK troops were not in Iraq or Afghanistan ? Could they justify their rhetoric of western imperialism if it had not been the case that western governments did prop up dictators during the cold war and before ? There is no effect without a cause, and while Muslim terrorists may use religion as an agent of justification, their real hatred is not religious as much as it is political. This is simply history.

Secondly, if you actively discriminate against muslims in terms of immigration, not only does this create more animosity between muslims and the west, it also would increase radicalization. Secondly, there is the question of 'where does it stop'. Say that you stop muslim immigration. Then you realise that there may be more radical muslims- which would then lead to discriminating against muslims already inside the UK, and stripping them of civil liberties under 'national security'. This would then get progressively worse until even british born muslims are seen as third class citizens. Dont put it past Europe too- it has happened before in Africa and the Middle East.
    What a load of crap, these people are animals, there is no justification to attack Swedes at all - especially when you consider the kindness Swedes have shown to it's arrivals - legal protection, cash benefits, housing and so on. It would be nice if this kindness was reciprocated in a degree of respect for Sweden and the Swedish people. This attack will have much larger ramification than the attacks on London - Sweden has been a peaceful cohesive society for years and years - they won't take kindly to this sort of behaviour - nor should they have to put up with it. It makes me sad to see highly developed states like Sweden dragged back to the dark ages by these fanatics. I can't believe people act surprised when places like Sweden swing to the right in elections - car bombs in Stockholm, ghettos in Malmo, higher crime rates in Gothenberg; how has any of this improved Swedish society in any measurable manner?

ReputationRep:
    Your religion incites terrorism, and don't give me 'that koran/islam says/does'nt say bull****'

We are not at rish from buddhist terrorists, christian terrorist or sikh terrorsts, we are at a significant threat from Muslims terrorist and the fact is that if we ban Islamic immigraiton we make our country a safe better place. Muslims contribute nothing of significant value to europe, you degrade europe with you backs wards beliefs and values.

Umm alright then, we'll just stop doing maths and physics all together shall we.

Come to think of it, the dark ages were pretty awesome, brah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    zomg he has a beard, lock him up.
    Actually if you have a beard and two different vowels in your surname it's summary execution.

There are to be two new offences placed on the statute book as well. Being Muslim without due care and attention, and possession of a beard and a slightly swarthy looking complexion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    If we are at war, we should fight it like one, conscription, carpet bombing, if needs be we should turn afghanistan into a nuclear wasteland.We should not care about a dead muslim woman or child in these countries,we should kill them all. The interesting thing is,during the troubles in NI, we have more troops looking after a smaller area than we do in afghanistan. Again, it is a disgrace to our troops that we are killing them like this, when our politicians and ourselves will not commit to fight this like a war and not a police action. We are at war with islam,so we should intern all uk muslims, as we did in ww2, with the germans living here.And as the US did, with the japanese.We should place them is mass camps, and negotiate with muslims countries regarding their deportation, they should be detained for the protection of the state and for their own protection against those who might want to harm them.

Oh well done. So instead of fighting a few terrorists (Which the British Army couldn't even handle) you'd ALSO fight over 1.5 billion people? How wonderful for the terrorists...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1015556356

That's the facebook profile of the suicide bomber, he was a graduate from university of bedfordshire

We are not at rish from buddhist terrorists, christian terrorist or sikh terrorsts...

Sorry, what? :rolleyes:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.