Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I do on Christmas Day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    **** her in the *** with a ******* cucumber and a ****** Kentucky Klondike Bar, and then you should put your ***** in her ***** and perform a rusty trombone solo, followed swiftly by ****** her **** a Panamanian Petting Zoo ********* **** finishing with a ***** *** ***** ****** *** Happy Gilmore.

She'll never forget it, I promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Anal?
    I don't know what are you say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    You are so nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeanjen)
    Sorry to be nosey and a bit of a Scrooge, but are you living together and a decent length away from home (i.e. wouldn't be expected to pop back for the day)? If not, won't having a memorable day together be more difficult? I know my parents and those of most of my friends are keen on Christmas being a family time. Mine certainly wouldn't be best pleased if I decided to up and leave to a boyfriend's midway through the day, or if the boyfriend came to visit and we spent the day being anti-social in my room. My friends living with partners seem to do Xmas morning together then shoot off to someone's parents; I've even heard Vicar of Dibley type tales of more than one Xmas dinner when visiting both sets of parents (my ideal Xmas!!).

Off of the Scroogeyness, maybe do her breakfast in bed and a stocking of little gifts, then do your proper present opening together. They do those jewellery box type Xmas decs (I'll see if I can find a picture) so maybe you can buy her a nice bit of jewellery and hide it on the tree as a surprise - it's a bit corny, but cute. Cook dinner for the both of you, drink champagne, put on her fave film or a Christmassy film (It's A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street maybe). Erm thats it really.

Have fun.
    Thank you for your reply.You say so detail and so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 03Tony)
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    You are so nice.
    Oh just buy her something personal to her that only you could get her - if you get her jewellery or something generic then sure, it would be nice, but I think it'd be better to get her something personal to her that you know she would love and find useful with her personal interests.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.