Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The actual Indian accent Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as I watch a lot of international cricket, I already know this, but seriously if you aren't trying to prove anything to anyone why did you post this here?

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're one annoying ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    OP, you're one annoying ****.
    cheers..can't please everyone..i'm going to be big one day..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    As a British born Indian, I couldn't actually tell the difference.
    I couldn't tell the difference either. Maybe your accent is a little less inflected and less sing-song, but still recognisably Indian. Still, I don't really think it matters... what is wrong with having an Indian accent? I don't think it is an unattractive accent at all.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with Indian accent. There are plenty of drop dead gorgeous indian women and they have the accent. So what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varunjog)
    cheers..can't please everyone..i'm going to be big one day..
    Oh my god! Do you seriously believe that you have any sort of talent? Someone needs a reality check.. You are a fat, ugly, talentless loser that looks twice his age and fails to attract women (needless to say).

You are obviously delusional as
    -You think that women want guys like you and cannot fathom how you are not like an Indian justin Bieber.
    -You think that you have talent and are going to make it big.

I've come across some retarded people on TSR, but you, by a long ****ing shot, overshadow them all.

Utter freak.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't there regional Indian accents (when it comes to speaking English and Hindi).

I'm pretty sure Punjabis/Sardars pronounce quite a few words differently to Keralans/Mallus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Aren't there regional Indian accents (when it comes to speaking English and Hindi).

I'm pretty sure Punjabis/Sardars pronounce quite a few words differently to Keralans/Mallus.
    Yes they do. I will be making a video on that soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Oh my god! Do you seriously believe that you have any sort of talent? Someone needs a reality check.. You are a fat, ugly, talentless loser that looks twice his age and fails to attract women (needless to say).

You are obviously delusional as
    -You think that women want guys like you and cannot fathom how you are not like an Indian justin Bieber.
    -You think that you have talent and are going to make it big.

I've come across some retarded people on TSR, but you, by a long ****ing shot, overshadow them all.

Utter freak.
    ah well i reiterate....can't please everyone. you're entitled to your opinion and i appreciate that. though I have to disagree with you..I'm not fat or ugly(which btw doesn't matter in this video) and I am definitely not talentless. I DEFINITELY do not want to be like Justin Bieber. I may not make it big but I certainly have fun and do entertain quite a few people with what I do. I have, in fact, been told by people that I look younger than my age and I have managed to attract a fair amount of women. Nice talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varunjog)
    Yes they do. I will be making a video on that soon.
    No offence, but please don't. Relax a little - no one cares about this on TSR. And your first video was enough to explain your point. Don't go overboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insertnamehere)
    No offence, but please don't. Relax a little - no one cares about this on TSR. And your first video was enough to explain your point. Don't go overboard.
    ok i'm basically making this for my friends and also quite a few people on yahoo answers are interested. so i will post it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    lol indian/paki accent is a joke, it's like it was deliberately made for comedy

He looks like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.