The Student Room Group

2011 is nearly here! Where did 2010 go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Overall I would say it was a good year for me.
Reply 21
2010 - What a crazy year! From start to finish, thank you so much....
Reply 22
Original post by legendstar
exactly the same! although i want january to come around quick coz ive got something special planned

Nice to know I'm not alone!
What you got planned?
Reply 23
Really can't wait for next year, even if it'll still be 9 or so months until I get to uni.

Before then though is 6 months post-op, and I'll be able to do so much more, and that's in March, so there's a lot to look forward to.
Reply 24
For me it was a good year overall.

2009 was particularly bad so 2010 seemed good. I hope 2011 is even better.
Reply 25
As a year,it has been reasonably good. Good exam results and I've met some brilliant people/friends. On the other hand,I have deteriorated mentally :P:
Reply 26
It did go pretty quickly. Hard to think that 6 months ago today I was still 17, couldn't go out and drink in town (legally anyway...)
Let's hope 2011 starts better than 2010 did for me. I spent the last hours of '09 and first few of '10 alone :frown:
Reply 27
Horrible horrible 2010 :frown:, Hoping 2011 will be a lot better!
Reply 28
2010 went at the same pase as 2009,2008 etc etc.Dont be stupid.

2010 was a semi crappy year for me and it only gonna get worse.
Here's google's take on the year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0QXB5pw2qE
I have no idea what happened to 2010. I'm still trying to get over the fact that the millenium babies are now close to starting high school. What's that all about? They're still toddlers! Right? They were still breastfeeding when I started high school, there's no way they can be old enough to start going themselves!

..the last decade has kind of snuck up on me, to be honest.
Reply 31
A lot of things happened this year, student protest, wikileaks, Glenn Becks stupid rally...
I had a lot on this year that should have made 2010 the best year ever but it wasn't.I fell out with a lot of people and I'm left feeling really lonely now...
2010 was very uneventful for me. I learnt a bit about myself (which looking back was probably a neccassary thing to do) and other people. The year did go fast but only slightly more than 2009 did. It was a "meh" year, nothing bad happened fortunately but nothing great happened either. I've got big hopes for 2011 though so I'm looking forward to that.
I didnt do everything on my 2010 checklist :frown:
2011- exams, revision, exams, THEN UNIVERSITY WOO! roll on 2011
Reply 35
Can't wait to graduate, woo woo. I hope time continues going quickly.
Reply 36
Original post by Panda Vinnie
**** year for me. absolute ****.

No worries, Im sure Alonso will get his Third Championship Next Year. :smile:
2010 was a fabulous year for me. Hopefully 2011 can only get better =]
Reply 38
2010 has probably been the worst year of my life.

Screwed up exams, didn't get into uni, didn't get into college, can't get a job and then my Grandad died.

2011 can't come soon enough!!
2010- Began crap, got better.
2011= Even better (hopefully)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending