Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I feel comfortable enough in a sexual situation to lose my virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Yes i know what it means. Look when they joined you fuking idiot, look how many posts you **** head
    The join date and post count are the same on all the anonymous posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Yes i know what it means. Look when they joined you fuking idiot, look how many posts you **** head
    Ok you're not understanding me. The number of posts is the total number of posts anyone has made anonymously. The join date is the default join date as they're not a real user. If two different people make an anonymous post, both their posts will increase the Anonymous post count.

In my opinion, if you're nervous about it, it would be best with a gf you've been with long enough (depends on your views tbh), who you are 100% comfortable with and knows the truth. I was terrified about it, I'd never really been in a truly intimate relationship until I met this guy at Uni. He's now my boyfriend of a year. We were both virgins at 18, and since we both knew and were both nervous, it kind of made it easier, and less scary. I will never regret it, and I think that since we were both so open, it was more special, and we're still together, I wouldn't change it for the world, and I know he wouldn't either. But then I'm not much of an agree-er( i know this isn't a word ) with one night stands, but I know some people are, so really it's up to you, how much virginity, and losing it, means to you. If you'd rather lose it to someone you may never meet again, so even if it didn't go perfectly, you wouldn't have to worry about it, then go for it! IF you'd rather it was more special, with someone you care about and can laugh about it with when you look back in the future, then wait, there's no hurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Ok you're not understanding me. The number of posts is the total number of posts anyone has made anonymously. The join date is the default join date as they're not a real user. If two different people make an anonymous post, both their posts will increase the Anonymous post count.
    Well i didn't know i only joined yesterday. You could've made it clearer but you didn't. There you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I started uni in September and since then have passed up sex four times due to my nervousness of being a virgin. I lied to everyone about my sexual history, including the girls i nearly had sex with. I know it was a mistake to lie about this because I was then putting pressure on myself to perform when the situations came about, leading me to make up some excuse not to go through with sex.

So, will it be easier to lose my virginity in a one night stand or to find a nice girlfried who I'm honest with from the start. Will this be possible though, because I know that by my age (18) I should know what I'm doing, and a lot of girls are completely turned off by the thought of a man being a virgin (or so I've observed). No troll btw.
    Dont worry about it, there are loads of virgins at uni

ReputationRep:
    I might be naive and unprepared for the big world out there, but I'd just be honest. Any girl who is put off by the mere fact you haven't had sex yet probably isn't worth the time and emotional investment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.