The Student Room Group

Does this mean im attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superman-lives
What? :confused: I get the midget part but whats up with the Scientologist?? :s-smilie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cruise#Scientology
Reply 21
Yer at school i seem to get alot of attention because i have really big curly hair but i take it as other people are fascinated by how curly my hair is, not that they find me attractive sounds like you either don't know the difference between the two or people might just see you as friendly and approachable person. Hair can be a big selling point people usually ask me if il be photographed for art projects they see my hair as a challenging to draw lol :smile:
Original post by Charl10
Yer at school i seem to get alot of attention because i have really big curly hair but i take it as other people are fascinated by how curly my hair is, not that they find me attractive sounds like you either don't know the difference between the two or people might just see you as friendly and approachable person. Hair can be a big selling point people usually ask me if il be photographed for art projects they see my hair as a challenging to draw lol :smile:

:afro: FAIL
Reply 24
lol big headed much?
Reply 25
I'd like to see a photo of U.
Reply 26
I bet you're 8ft tall hence the pictures they take pictures of you and because they don't want you to feel bad they come up with the excuse 'You look like my friend'. :smile: Or you're goodlooking but it still would be odd if people take pictures of you for that reason :s-smilie:
Reply 27
Original post by Faith01
I bet you're 8ft tall hence the pictures they take pictures of you and because they don't want you to feel bad they come up with the excuse 'You look like my friend'. :smile: Or you're goodlooking but it still would be odd if people take pictures of you for that reason :s-smilie:

nope 5ft 10 - my pics are posted around somewhere I dont want to post coz people think im boasting or love myself too much, coz i uploaded my pics twice...but yeh I look similar to some actors.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
nope 5ft 10 - my pics are posted around somewhere I dont want to post coz people think im boasting or love myself too much, coz i uploaded my pics twice...but yeh I look similar to some actors.

Nawww don't be shy my friend! Post your pics! How else can we judge if it means you're attractive or not? And by the way you described all these people coming up to, it sounds very intriguing.

Pics!
Reply 29
You probably remind them of prince charles.
Pics or GTFO

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
he be trollinnn :smile:
Reply 32
do you happen to look like a troll? because you certainly sound like one ;D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending