Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this mean im attractive Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman-lives)
    What? :confused: I get the midget part but whats up with the Scientologist??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cruise#Scientology

ReputationRep:
    Yer at school i seem to get alot of attention because i have really big curly hair but i take it as other people are fascinated by how curly my hair is, not that they find me attractive sounds like you either don't know the difference between the two or people might just see you as friendly and approachable person. Hair can be a big selling point people usually ask me if il be photographed for art projects they see my hair as a challenging to draw lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. Didn't know that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl10)
    Yer at school i seem to get alot of attention because i have really big curly hair but i take it as other people are fascinated by how curly my hair is, not that they find me attractive sounds like you either don't know the difference between the two or people might just see you as friendly and approachable person. Hair can be a big selling point people usually ask me if il be photographed for art projects they see my hair as a challenging to draw lol
    :afro: FAIL

ReputationRep:
    lol big headed much?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see a photo of U.

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're 8ft tall hence the pictures they take pictures of you and because they don't want you to feel bad they come up with the excuse 'You look like my friend'. Or you're goodlooking but it still would be odd if people take pictures of you for that reason

(Original post by Faith01)
    I bet you're 8ft tall hence the pictures they take pictures of you and because they don't want you to feel bad they come up with the excuse 'You look like my friend'. Or you're goodlooking but it still would be odd if people take pictures of you for that reason
    nope 5ft 10 - my pics are posted around somewhere I dont want to post coz people think im boasting or love myself too much, coz i uploaded my pics twice...but yeh I look similar to some actors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nope 5ft 10 - my pics are posted around somewhere I dont want to post coz people think im boasting or love myself too much, coz i uploaded my pics twice...but yeh I look similar to some actors.
    Nawww don't be shy my friend! Post your pics! How else can we judge if it means you're attractive or not? And by the way you described all these people coming up to, it sounds very intriguing.

Pics!

ReputationRep:
    You probably remind them of prince charles.

ReputationRep:
    Pics or GTFO

Spoiler:
    Show
    always wanted to say that lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    he be trollinnn

ReputationRep:
    do you happen to look like a troll? because you certainly sound like one ;D

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.