Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christians? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    :sagaad:
    :rafl:

ReputationRep:
    I believe that most people who call themselves Christians this day in age are Christians. The clause to this statement is do they really know what Christianity means. To be a Christian is to have the holy spirit living inside of you, and you have been cleansed of your sins through the blood of Christ. Christians should strive to live their lives like Christ. This is not because they are mandated to, but if you truly love the Lord and honor is commandments then you will want to live like Christ. This is where many people don't show their Christianity. If you profess to be a Christian and love the Lord with your whole heart, than there should be some strive to living like Christ. Many people who say they are Christian do not try to live their life in any way like Christ. This makes me too wonder if they are really Christian. Maybe they are Christian and the church is doing a horrible job at teaching what a Christian truly should be, or maybe it is the mindset of the people. Some may want to be Christians so they believe they are saved, and this raises the question if they are Christian or not. The only way to know is examine the heart of the person, or wait until we're all dead.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Christian. PM me babes.

ReputationRep:
    I am a Christian but i dont say grace. I do pray and chat to God and i do go to church every sunday and meet up with my friends from church to hang out an dtalk about God. Don't get me wrong though i don't go to a church with pews and an organ. we just have chairs and electric guitars and we also sing some pop songs just to get all our feelings out. Its awesome and i love it...i know what you mean though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.