The Student Room Group

What to do on 18th birthday?

Scroll to see replies

Well on my 18th i sat alone, in my room, in the dark, quietly sobbing. Do ANYTHING but that!
Buy loads of food, get loads of films, invite your two friends over, and have an amazing time :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Lewroll
Well on my 18th i sat alone, in my room, in the dark, quietly sobbing. Do ANYTHING but that!

Haha, I might end up doing this. :sad:
I dont understand why not drinking means someone cannot have fun.
Reply 24
Original post by HumanNature1992
Sleepover? Movie/Meal during the day then hit the clubs at night with friends but dont drink!

No clubs. :no:

Original post by aprilterri
Go for a meal and then go to the cinema or stay at home (have a sleep over?) and have a takeaway and some cake and chill to some music and watch some DVDs

Original post by Gemma :)!
Buy loads of food, get loads of films, invite your two friends over, and have an amazing time :biggrin:

Thank you. :grin:

sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Reply 25
Original post by amime

Original post by lonely14
I don't usually celebrate my birthday, but my 18th is coming in few days, and I was wondering what should I do.

I can't celebrate it with my parents as at the moment they're out of country, and I definitely don't want to celebrate with my younger siblings. :cool:

I only have 2 close friends, so I thought maybe we should go for a movie or a play? :colondollar:

I can't throw a party as... oh well only few people would turn up. :redface:

and I'm not going to get drunk, so lets get this out of the way.

Any ideas? :cake:

I hate to get drunk too :biggrin:

anyway.. i think you shud take ur frnds out for a nice buffet breakfast, then may b for games or bowling or evn swimming :P

or u can invite thm over cuk a good meal, bake a cake yourself n drink (non alcoholic drinks) :P

you can even play monopoly at home :biggrin:

or simple take thm out for dinner, click lots of pictures.,. :biggrin: have fun!!
Reply 26
Original post by rashi22
I hate to get drunk too :biggrin:

anyway.. i think you shud take ur frnds out for a nice buffet breakfast, then may b for games or bowling or evn swimming :P

or u can invite thm over cuk a good meal, bake a cake yourself n drink (non alcoholic drinks) :P

you can even play monopoly at home :biggrin:

or simple take thm out for dinner, click lots of pictures.,. :biggrin: have fun!!

Cheers mate. I would rather not bake anything myself, but I really like the bowling idea.

Yep, Dinner, a visit to local cinema sounds good. :yep:
I don't like drinking, and I'm Muslim.

Lol. That's like saying "I don't like having sex, and I have no penis." Unlucky, fella.
Go to a Restaurant with a bunch of friends? I went to Tinseltown and then Piccadilly Circus. No alcohol necessary.
I don't like drinking, and I'm Muslim.

How do you know you do not like drinking if you are not actually allowed to?
Reply 30
paintball

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending