Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awkward situation with a guy Watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect much.. just do your thing and he will comes around if he wants you ..... we always do

ReputationRep:
    Tattoo his name onto your genitals.

Men love that

ReputationRep:
    Stop encouraging her! Stop it, don't make any more contact with the boy. Carry on with life, you'll get over it eventually. Chasing after someone only makes the gap between your feelings greater. He'll get more irritated and your affection will grow.

Well now I'm confused
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    sorry hun but with that frape it sounds like theyre all dicks! he has you on his terms now and youre better than that! get rid of him cos hes clearly not a nice guy if hes not even bothering to reply to your messages! dont cause yourself more pain by texting him again... just go have some fun and find a nice shiny new guy

(Original post by Jellybean91)
    sorry hun but with that frape it sounds like theyre all dicks! he has you on his terms now and youre better than that! get rid of him cos hes clearly not a nice guy if hes not even bothering to reply to your messages! dont cause yourself more pain by texting him again... just go have some fun and find a nice shiny new guy
    Haha if only it were that easy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha if only it were that easy!!

It's far better to be single than waste your time on a loser. Nearly everyone has given you the same advice - don't contact him! In a few months you'll be completely over him and you'll look back and be proud you were restrained and got your dignity back!

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a really nice girl and he's treating you in a way that you don't deserve. I have to agree with most of the other posters and say stop contacting him...and if he contacts you have the guts to tell him you feel messed around, don't just let him walk all over you Good luck

Okay, I'm not going to contact him!! Thanks everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I would message him, if he refuses to respond then leave it.

ReputationRep:
    sleep with his friend

He's online on facebook and I'm seriously considering talking to him or messaging him!! Help

ReputationRep:
    Stop being so pathetic.

If someone is obviously ignoring you, then wahts the point of talking to him again and again? It just makes you seem more desperate.

If he really wanted to talk to you, he would.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.