Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

William and Kate release official engagement photograph Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    How pathetic, why is this even needed except to draw attention to themselves.

We all know they are engaged why hype it up even more.
    I know right? People taking bloody pictures for their wedding. Absolutely stupid - they're just seeking attention.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
    So cute. :love:

I agree. I hope their marriage turns out a lot happier than his parents did.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to dry my dishes on that picture.

ReputationRep:
    SUCH a cute photo!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I want that ring :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Receding hairline but nevertheless a nice photo. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    I love kates big sexy ring! :perv:

There, I said it!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a really nice picture. It's nice to see some affection coming from the Royal Family.

ReputationRep:
    A very nice photo.

ReputationRep:
    That picture is honestly cute as hell. I don't feel very manly saying this, but that just exemplifies what love is, all in one adorable photo ^^

And Kate's well fit.

ReputationRep:
    They are such a nice couple, wish them the best.

In regards to some of the other more negtive posts, they've known each other for 10 years and been together for a while so it probably will last...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tripleeagle)
    I know right? People taking bloody pictures for their wedding. Absolutely stupid - they're just seeking attention.

:rolleyes:
    I assume you are the one who neg repped me for this.

You arent getting what I mean, most "normal" people may want family and friends to know about their wedding, but such high profile people like these its been known for ages about their engagement and they have loads of possible pictures they can use.

In their case this is likely for EXTRA media attention as its not as if they didnt have enough already.

ReputationRep:
    The photo's are very nice of the couple, they seem very compatable. Kate Middleton is beautiful!
    Usually I'd be hatin' on royal wedding fuss but it's nice to see that William isn't marrying a distant cousin or some aristocratic/upper class woman so I won't be complaining about this occasion.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Not cute; just nauseating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    I can't believe the prince is marrying that heathen, a commoner!

it's a disgrace
    I WANT THAT CAT

its soooo cute and awesome....where can I get one?

ReputationRep:
    This marriage stuff is quickly turning into a personality cult... Sure, they're nice and all, but I don't understand why they are worshipped in such a way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    This marriage stuff is quickly turning into a personality cult... Sure, they're nice and all, but I don't understand why they are worshipped in such a way.
    True as evidenced by the wall of neg rep I have recieved when I havent even said anything nasty about them, just saying they want media attention.

ReputationRep:
    It won't last long, either he'll divorce her for an uglier, divorcee while she is off doing charity work in some 3rd world country, OR there'll be a horrific car crash, or both.

cue neg rep, princess di jokes go down a storm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **EM**)
    It won't last long, either he'll divorce her for an uglier, divorcee while she is off doing charity work in some 3rd world country, OR there'll be a horrific car crash, or both.

cue neg rep, princess di jokes go down a storm
    FAIL ON THE WIT FRONT!:unsure:

ReputationRep:

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

which is funny because maggie t is passionately my favourite prime minister ...we must have a lot of views in common <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.