Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i hate to admit this but Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    okay now this post has just turn in to some one trying to pull lol
    But I thought that was what you were aiming to do by this thread anyway??

Aren't you just waiting for one of us girls to say "PM me and we'll meet up and have kinky, casual sex all night long!" :rolleyes:

tbh i was just asking for advice lol

lately i have been feeling really sexually frustrated i dont really do one night stands but i have had sex for a few months i dunno why i havent but i just feel really sexually frustrated and want to have sex with someone btw i am a lad
    OMG i totally know what you mean! it's not cool! and im considering meeting up with someone i know just for sex! but i dont really want to cause then i'll be a bit of a **** and that would suck! :/ btw im a girl! :P x

your nota **** if you do ive had like 4 one night stand but tbh its not my thing thes 1st one nighter was before me and my ex was offical

ReputationRep:
    okay now this post has just turn in to some one trying to pull lol
    Unsuccessfully.

(Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Try me and try you. I'm in London.
    I tire of this.

ReputationRep:
    I am sexually frustrated myself I havent had it for like 4months now so I know how you feel

ReputationRep:
    Get a girlfriend or try and pull someone on a night out? Go to the right place and it shouldn't be too hard?

ReputationRep:
    Go out, go to a club, get a pretty girl drunk and then the rest.
    It's easy. There should be loads of sexually fustrated girls willing to have sex with an equally sexually fustrated guy.

buti anit too keen on one noght stands lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.