Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you sleep with your partner when your/their parents are in? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, trying to be as quiet as possible and then sneak back to our individual beds.

ReputationRep:
    My brother does and it ****** me off/

ReputationRep:
    I'm not meant to share a bed with my boyfriend but we live 300 miles apart so when I go to his house for the week it'd be silly not to share a bed His parents found out about it but they don't seem too bothered

As for sleeping together, we normally can't at my house because my mum makes us leave the door open, although somehow we still manage to get away with it At his house his parents don't seem to mind, and even suggested that he doesn't put christmas decorations up near his bed because they'll get in the way! The bed at his dads is quite creaky, but we find ways to get around that. generally we try to be quiet, because it's their house, not ours, and they don't really want to hear us having sex

(Original post by Gerd Loki)
    Everytime I go to my girlfriend's parent's house her dad tells me we cant sleep together.

Its a shame, I really like him
    Haha brilliant :')

And OP yeah, although one time his mum was upstairs, so we thought we'd be clever and do it in the kitchen. Not so clever when she nearly walks in on me sucking him off and then about half an hour nearly walks in on us at it in the kitchen counter. Looking back not sure we styled it out too well. Him doing up his belt and facing the other way probably looked a little shifty.

ReputationRep:
    I do and we're quiet but my bed is really creaky.
    My parents don't really seem to care though.

ReputationRep:
    My sister used to do it, but I didn't realise until this one time my mum went on a business trip and I was home alone with her and her boyfriend. I was in bed listening to my iPod and when I turned it off to sleep at like, 12:30am or something, all I could hear was her having sex. haha. She thought I was asleep, but it was still slightly scarring. :rolleyes:

That said, with my last boyfriend (only at his house) we did :'). We were always really quiet and careful about it, though.

His parents think we sleep together, cause we go into his room and he locks the door... and we often just lie there and cuddle.
    and sometimes he takes off most of his clothes to get comfortable and we literally just fall asleep and snuggle.
    then they tried to get in once, and realised the door was locked. and when my boyfriend walks out with his scruffy bed hair and clothes all scruffy. i dont leave til about 3 in the morning. and my makeup's dodgy. so they definitely think we're having sex. which is a shame. he says they never bring it up so he doesnt say we're not. everything just looks suggestive

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we do it when parents are in, but have to be quiet.....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and sort of. Its the only oppertunity we get. My parents are never out and his are only occassionaly out, not as much now as they were. His bed's very creaky so we used to move his mattress onto the floor, but now his brothers moved back in there is no space for that. So it can only be so quiet. At mine though we are fairly quiet, pretty sure my brother hears though, my walls are really thin. Used to bother me but I know we'd never get to otherwise!!

I do at my house. My boyfriend just pushes a pillow in my face to muffle the noises :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course we do and of course we try and be more quiet. Having to be quiet does ruin it slightly but its better than not banging at all

ReputationRep:
    I'd be too paranoid of someone hearing.

Unless we moved to the floor :sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.