Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top 5 singers: Bieber, Cher Lloyd, N-dubz, Imran Khan, Tinchy Stryder - SNM [email protected]£ XXX Watch

ReputationRep:
    regardless of how bad your choices are, isn't Imran Khan a cricket player?

ReputationRep:
    This makes me sad for my generation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_<3_you)
    But your a posh rich Eton white boy.

If you were in a gang from East London which carries knives and wear hoodies and drives kitted-up BMW M3's then you'd understand that we drive roof down, windows down, music on full blast busting...

"DUKU MAN, YE IT'S VUDOO FAM..."

:music:
    This whole 'gangster' stereotype is actually quite dumb, the wannabe 'gangsters' actually try and make their image harder by listening to typical 'gangster' music. It's so Americanised. I'm not against gangster music even though I don't like some of it, I'm against the fact that people TRY and listen to it just to ascertain that image which just = FAKE :rolleyes:

Really. It's not cool and just laughable

And by the way, I don't even think you're from East London, why does your location say Birmingham?

Stop trying to be something that you're clearly not, whatever happened to being yourself and just being accepted/accepting other people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Im sorry. The only cure for you is a bullet to the brain to be administered as soon as possible.

A bill will be sent to your family
    second that

ReputationRep:
    I doubt theres any chance that you will ever discover real music now,

this forum is full of morons.

ReputationRep:
    Luk, bruv, im livin in East London an u ain't nuffin lyk us ere.

The reason for that being that I happen to be listening to the music that helped to create 'gangster music'.

Goodbye and peace out.

IN MY SYSTEM....IN MY SYSTEM :awesome:

Imran Khan :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
      lol I knew this thread would come from you, but I agree a bit with Tinchy Stryder

ReputationRep:
      You, sir, are an abomination. Bieber is nothing special, even though I don't hate him as much as every other guy ever. And you have him no1? And Cher is dreadful, she should have been out of X Factor ages ago. Since when does it make you a good singer to start shouting (I'm sorry, "rapping") in mid-song?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The Cornerstone)
      lol I knew this thread would come from you, but I agree a bit with Tinchy Stryder
      I have no idea who the OP is, but Mainstream Money by Tinchy is a banin' tuneee!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Scubar)
      regardless of how bad your choices are, isn't Imran Khan a cricket player?
      This is a different Imran Khan

ReputationRep:
      It's been a while :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
      I agree with who he ranks as first.

ReputationRep:
      I thought the OP's favourite singers were One Direction

Actually I'm thinking that it's actually someone just trolling for reactions now lol

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2012
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.