Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Serious cheese cravings Watch

ReputationRep:
    ****ing love cheese :coma: go with the craving mannnn

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxqycijBUn0

enjoy working on your night cheese do you

ReputationRep:
    I bought Pilgrim's Choice 'Extreme' cheddar... Heavenly!

ReputationRep:
    Blue Stilton is soo yumy i could eat the lot without anything, but i mangae to control myself from doing that, its not easy but i dont want to die early.

How i did, well just imagine your arteries clogging up with fat, its not pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I had a phase of cheese cravings a few years ago, thankfully I'm over that now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, cheese; it's GLORIOUS.
    I really really would love to be a vegan, I would, but I just love cheese too much. I could never give it up. Ever.
    I don't actually eat it that often - maybe once every three weeks - because I know if I went on a rampage, I wouldn't be able to stop.

I have, a few times in my life, sat down with a box of crackers (those Carr's water cracker), butter and various cheeses (port salut, bavarian smoked cheese, goat's cheese, brie, red leicester) and just eaten the whole box. By myself. That's a good 20+ crackers with cheese.:coma:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.