Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, when you walk down the street do you eye up guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackrose22)
    All the time! its bad when im driving coz i loose concerntration! most girls do tbh!
    And it's worse during summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Ha ha congrats! You do know your gender is female at the minute though?
    Why yes, yes of course.

ReputationRep:
    Of course if he's handsome
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Why yes, yes of course.
    Ha ha, I know the truth though...

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes I do! though I'm too shy to say anything

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

Me and my friends used to play a game where on the walk between the station and 6th form we could each gain one bf, but once you had picked that guy to be your bf then you can't change even if you see someone hotter, but you had to find someone, so you might have to get an ugly guy if you leave it too late... ah happy times!

I also have a habit of staring at the guy in front of me's arse, cos a good arse is a key feature!
    Wow, what an incredibly amazing and fulfilling life you lead

ReputationRep:
    girls eye meup all the time lol but really whats the point of this question. It doesnt mean shell **** you or youll get married.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Wow, what an incredibly amazing and fulfilling life you lead
    Oh I'm so sorry for looking at guys! I must be completely loserish and have no life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm so sorry for looking at guys! I must be completely loserish and have no life :rolleyes:
    Yeah but you only looked at them, you didn't have the guts to actually approach them. Typical girl, never approach a guy you find attractive http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...ies/tongue.gif

If I see a hot girl I like the look of when I'm out and about, you can bet your ass I'm gonna approach her and let her know I think she's attractive and ask her if she fancies getting together sometime in the next few weeks. I wouldn't see the point in eying people up but not actually approaching them, cos you can't get with someone if you don't approach them!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neil_K)
    Yeah but you only looked at them, you didn't have the guts to actually approach them. Typical girl, never approach a guy you find attractive http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...ies/tongue.gif

If I see a hot girl I like the look of when I'm out and about, you can bet your ass I'm gonna approach her and let her know I think she's attractive and ask her if she fancies getting together sometime in the next few weeks. I wouldn't see the point in eying people up but not actually approaching them, cos you can't get with someone if you don't approach them!
    Ha ha if I'm out I do approach guys I find hot, but on the walk to and from the station me and my friends were either rushing to get to lessons, or rushing to catch our train!

But now I'm at uni, I have much more time to approach guys =D

ReputationRep:
    yeah..
    but not as obviously as boys do. I look at the fact first and for longest i guess.

ReputationRep:
    strangely i was in the shopping centre this morning, two different girls said "hot damn" at me and winked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    strangely i was in the shopping centre this morning, two different girls said "hot damn" at me and winked...
    respect. I've never had a "hot damn" or a "daaayyymmm"

ReputationRep:
    Why is it only ugly girls perve on guys?

Although there was this hot one on the train that may have been perving

ReputationRep:
    lol yess.how do you think love at first sight happens?

ReputationRep:
    I also have a habit of staring at the guy in front of me's arse, cos a good arse is a key feature!
    So true. If a fit guy with a nice arse is walking in front of me then I will stare.

ReputationRep:
    I probably do it more than men do! Just more subtly

ReputationRep:
    i just check if the guys tanned,wears good brand is not a chav looks kinda mature and is taller than me with dark hair..sorted
    also not humungously fat

ReputationRep:
    I think, when it comes to us girls, "eyeing up" boys wouldn't be the term to describe how we see boys. Basically if we see a fit guy we're likely not to deliberately keep looking at them about instead tell our mate

ReputationRep:
    Those who say no are either lying or have no confidence.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.