Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    These:

Mmmm :coma:
    :drool: nice! although these are different ball game to standard dunkers. when you can do the straw its far exceed the dunking game, have u tried the straw? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)

If I was a girl, or gay, I would be so hot for you right now. IT'S ALL TRUE.
    Haha i'm sensing an engineer in my midst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    yeah they have them in supermarkets too now, before they only sold them in bulk... best biscuits ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    It's all about the Malted Milks! Dunk them 3/4 of the way..and then leave a bit dry and crunchy on the end nomnomnom
    Everything you said. I also leave a bit of dry at the end for some crunch. It creates the perfect equilibrium malted goodness and crunch. :coma:.

I'm getting into hobnobs now.

ReputationRep:
    Anything that's chocolate coated, or just plain chocolate is fine :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nazirard)
    Everything you said. I also leave a bit of dry at the end for some crunch. It creates the perfect equilibrium malted goodness and crunch. :coma:.

I'm getting into hobnobs now.
    the best part is nibbling the semi-soaked bits to leave a dry edge. wouldn't you agree? nomnomnom and what do you do with the dry part? i like to continue dunking until a fraction of dry biscuit is left, then I munch that final bit un-dunked :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peace0fM1nd)
    the best part is nibbling the semi-soaked bits to leave a dry edge. wouldn't you agree? nomnomnom and what do you do with the dry part? i like to continue dunking until a fraction of dry biscuit is left, then I munch that final bit un-dunked :cool:
    I eat the whole thing together as I am right now. The unsuspecting crunch in tangent with the soft dunked part all at once is unreal.:cool: But I'll have to try your method as well. I'm open to new thinks.
    +rep for this thread. Definitely made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nazirard)
    I eat the whole thing together as I am right now. The unsuspecting crunch in tangent with the soft dunked part all at once is unreal.:cool: But I'll have to try your method as well. I'm open to new thinks.
    +rep for this thread. Definitely made me laugh.
    Cheers, glad it made you laugh i agree with the unsuspected crunch in tangent witht the soft dunked part LOL same applies with cream filled biscuits i.e. choc bonbons, the outer softer part in contrast to the inner semi-melt cream that maintains its firmness through a slow thermodynamical heat transfer. EDIT: a dunk time of ~15s is ideal to reach a critical soak of the outer biscuit before failure and a sufficient heat transfer for semi-melted centre. the key to a bonbon is the swift exit after dunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Anything that's chocolate coated, or just plain chocolate is fine :P

ReputationRep:
    Malted milks, you have to know what they are :O The cow biscuits!!! Ah god, I so need a biscuit right now but all we have is pink wafers Yeah, they're nice but..not for dunking!! Used all my digestives making a cheesecake, guess I'll have to settle for eating that instead

ReputationRep:
    oh yeeeeeh, now i know what you mean! the cow biscuits! didn't know they were 'malted milks', i presumed they were actually cow biscuits lol with the intricate pattern along the edge and cows of varying positions embossed on the front. they'r awesome dunking biscuits, love 'em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peace0fM1nd)
    oh yeeeeeh, now i know what you mean! the cow biscuits! didn't know they were 'malted milks', i presumed they were actually cow biscuits lol with the intricate pattern along the edge and cows of varying positions embossed on the front. they'r awesome dunking biscuits, love 'em
    Yh yh, I think they should maybe just re-brand them as the cow biscuits. A childhood classic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like Butter cookies.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Whatever I can get my hands on tbh...
    cookies, (choc) digestives, rich tea, shortcake, shortbread....
    they all help make a great cuppa

ReputationRep:
    My favourite traditional dunk is a chocolate digestive or a hobnob.

To "mix it up" with a bit of fun, try biting the ends off a kit kat finger, Tunnock's Wafer or Penguin, sooking up the tea through the biscuit "straw", then munch before it collapses! Delicious!

Oh, and SUPER RELEVANT INFO: McVities are releasing Chocolate Chip Hob Nob Cookies. YES. THAT'S RIGHT:
    http://www.fdin.org.uk/2010/12/mcvit...bnobs-cookies/

ReputationRep:
    digestives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    My favourite traditional dunk is a chocolate digestive or a hobnob.

To "mix it up" with a bit of fun, try biting the ends off a kit kat finger, Tunnock's Wafer or Penguin, sooking up the tea through the biscuit "straw", then munch before it collapses! Delicious!

Oh, and SUPER RELEVANT INFO: McVities are releasing Chocolate Chip Hob Nob Cookies. YES. THAT'S RIGHT:
    http://www.fdin.org.uk/2010/12/mcvit...bnobs-cookies/
    Oh the straw!! yes i do it all the time, try it with a penguin. and we'v got those mcvities theyr awesome, i'd still have a cookie over em tho.

ReputationRep:

These beauties. I want them in and around my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    these:

you get them in coffee shops mainly... very nice
    Ah yes I used to stock pile those biscuits, do you know what there called?I refer to them as gingerbread without the Ginger

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.