Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could the nation really be going off it's sweetheart? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    She's a smug little madam who only sleeps around to get ahead in the x factor. It is soooo obvious simon would do anything for her because she will suck him off in return. It's sickening.
    Yeah, I think Cheryl Tweedy has been hidden for too long but she's now coming back to life.

ReputationRep:
    How could she have ever been the "nations sweetheart", she has a criminal record, which was possibly racially motivated......once a chav always a chav.

She isn't even a good judge, she got it so wrong this year, flogging a dead horse (cher). Her music is irritating, yes it's catchy, but her voice had been tuned.....she sings terrible "live". And without the stylists and make up artists she wouldn't be very attractive either (remember how she looked in her early girls aloud days.)

ReputationRep:
    xxx
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by babygirl110)
    The reason you got a neg rep is because the media led the nation to believe the incident never happened. People believed and are in denial.

I wouldn't be worried about the neg reps, they only seem to be given to people who speak out the truth on TSR.
    I think people just forget what Cheryl is really like as a person

ReputationRep:
    I've never liked her. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Nation's sweetheart my bum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I think people just forget what Cheryl is really like as a person
    Yeah, all they see is the physical beauty.

ReputationRep:
    Well she's average looking with no make up imo.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't understand why she was ever the nation's sweetheart anyway She's fake as **** If I had a license to *****slap, I would *****lap the little ****.

ReputationRep:
    i've gone off her... something wasn't right with her this series... she's had a tough year but i really hated cher and she was just too favourable of her. i went off x-factor this year though, to be fair.

OMFG, nicola looks awful, she looks like something out a horror movie! wonder whats up with her.

ReputationRep:
    She never was the nation's sweetheart.

ReputationRep:
    Rebecca Ferguson should be this nations sweetheart :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Rebecca Ferguson should be this nations sweetheart :ahee:
    Yeah totally. She's really sweet and so is Leona. I like Rebecca more though.

ReputationRep:
    Never really liked her and I certainly don't now. I agree with the comments about Cher and Katie getting more attention than Rebecca, and why? The public clearly hugely disliked Katie from day 1, and Cher's voting percentages show she was popular for about 2 weeks before people started going off her. I always felt like Rebecca never got enough attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Yeah totally. She's really sweet and so is Leona., I like Rebecca more though.
    Possibly she will, she's so genuine, beautiful, and talented - who knows she might surpass her mentor
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by No Man)
    Well she's average looking with no make up imo.

She looks like she's got the ****s in that photo

ReputationRep:
    How did she get this title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    I swear their heads are photoshopped onto the bodies in that picture....there's just something very wrong about it.
    I thought it looked more like the smiles were photoshopped....especially Nicole(?) she just looked weird :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.