The Student Room Group

Slim guys, girls??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I used to be tall and skinny, now I'm tall and built. When I was 11 stone I didn't have any problems meeting girls, but nobody really noticed me. Now I'm 14 stone, when I walk in to the same room I turn heads.

This is purely anecdotal; maybe I dress better now than I did then, maybe I have more of a swagger. All of this is immaterial though - I can throw heavy **** around! That has way more utility than getting girls to like you.

Get your ass to the gym, you wont regret it.
Reply 21
Original post by HumanNature1992
Hai :sexface:, 6ft1 beanpole reporting :ahee:

well hello there :fan:
anorectic?
do you mean anorexic?
Reply 23
Hai :sexface:, 6ft1 beanpole reporting :ahee:

if you look anything like Biggie LOL...
I'll just let the ellipsis speak.

oh sorry 'Chantelle0ox', biggie is just bare sexy, sorry to have offended you haha.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wilzyy
if you look anything like Biggie LOL...
I'll just let the ellipsis speak.

Yo, Biggie hit the gym and got on some sick East Coast diet, he's looking slick.
Reply 25
Yo, Biggie hit the gym and got on some sick East Coast diet, he's looking slick.

Lol, not even then.
Reply 26
I'm almost 6ft 3.
Yes! Joseph Gordon-Levitt, for example, is extremely hot and he's rather on the slim side. :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Bubbles0ox
anorectic?
do you mean anorexic?

Actually anorectic is grammatically correct. Common mistake.
Original post by Wilzyy
Lol, not even then.

Don't be offended but..

You look more like Biggie than I do :colondollar:

I'm not even black :ninja:
Reply 30
My boyfriend is stupidly skinny, so yes! He's not overly tall though, but I can't picture him any other way :smile:
Reply 31
I love tall skinny guys! I prefer them over average or beefy guys. Obv I like a bit mof muscle but only in a sporty, lithe way, not gym-whore/Maximuscle muscles.

If you happen to have broad shoulders, or the 'V'... :coma:
Reply 32
I wouldn't really mind if the girl was bigger than me, as long as not taller than me.
Reply 33
Don't be offended but..

You look more like Biggie than I do :colondollar:

I'm not even black :ninja:

Lol, this comment saved you.
Reply 34
Original post by gtfo
I used to be tall and skinny, now I'm tall and built. When I was 11 stone I didn't have any problems meeting girls, but nobody really noticed me. Now I'm 14 stone, when I walk in to the same room I turn heads.

This is purely anecdotal; maybe I dress better now than I did then, maybe I have more of a swagger. All of this is immaterial though - I can throw heavy **** around! That has way more utility than getting girls to like you.

How tall are you? Im trying to bulk up. Are girls a lot more girls fancy you now you're beefier?
Reply 35
Original post by gtfo

tell me about your lifts broseph
Reply 36
Yeah I'm attracted to slim guys :smile:

I'm attracted to all sizes really, im not desperate but i just dont mind what size they are
Reply 37
I have a ridiculously high metabolism so always float around 9.7 stone/136 lb even though I eat loads :biggrin: All of my family are fat ****ers, to be polite.
Usually I'd prefer an average built/tall guy but I have liked skinnier guys before.
Actually the person i'm into right now is tall & skinny. Ah, the irony considering i'm only 5'3 & on the curvy side.
The only thing thats a bit of a turn off is feeling fatter than your boyfriend. No girl wants to be the fatty in the relationship, but hey when it comes down to it those superficial thoughts do not really matter. If i'm dating a guy its for who they are on the inside, not their exterior, beanpole or not.
Original post by Kerny
Good thing ribs are concealed by skin/muscle/tissue.

Damn, so they are. If only i wasn't being so literal!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending