Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I used to be tall and skinny, now I'm tall and built. When I was 11 stone I didn't have any problems meeting girls, but nobody really noticed me. Now I'm 14 stone, when I walk in to the same room I turn heads.

This is purely anecdotal; maybe I dress better now than I did then, maybe I have more of a swagger. All of this is immaterial though - I can throw heavy **** around! That has way more utility than getting girls to like you.

Get your ass to the gym, you wont regret it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Hai :sexface:, 6ft1 beanpole reporting :ahee:
    well hello there :fan:

ReputationRep:
    anorectic?
    do you mean anorexic?

ReputationRep:
    Hai :sexface:, 6ft1 beanpole reporting :ahee:
    if you look anything like Biggie LOL...
    I'll just let the ellipsis speak.

oh sorry 'Chantelle0ox', biggie is just bare sexy, sorry to have offended you haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    if you look anything like Biggie LOL...
    I'll just let the ellipsis speak.
    Yo, Biggie hit the gym and got on some sick East Coast diet, he's looking slick.

ReputationRep:
    Yo, Biggie hit the gym and got on some sick East Coast diet, he's looking slick.
    Lol, not even then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost 6ft 3.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Joseph Gordon-Levitt, for example, is extremely hot and he's rather on the slim side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    anorectic?
    do you mean anorexic?
    Actually anorectic is grammatically correct. Common mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Lol, not even then.
    Don't be offended but..

You look more like Biggie than I do

I'm not even black :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is stupidly skinny, so yes! He's not overly tall though, but I can't picture him any other way

ReputationRep:
    I love tall skinny guys! I prefer them over average or beefy guys. Obv I like a bit mof muscle but only in a sporty, lithe way, not gym-whore/Maximuscle muscles.

If you happen to have broad shoulders, or the 'V'... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really mind if the girl was bigger than me, as long as not taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be offended but..

You look more like Biggie than I do

I'm not even black :ninja:
    Lol, this comment saved you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gtfo)
    I used to be tall and skinny, now I'm tall and built. When I was 11 stone I didn't have any problems meeting girls, but nobody really noticed me. Now I'm 14 stone, when I walk in to the same room I turn heads.

This is purely anecdotal; maybe I dress better now than I did then, maybe I have more of a swagger. All of this is immaterial though - I can throw heavy **** around! That has way more utility than getting girls to like you.

How tall are you? Im trying to bulk up. Are girls a lot more girls fancy you now you're beefier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gtfo)

tell me about your lifts broseph

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm attracted to slim guys

I'm attracted to all sizes really, im not desperate but i just dont mind what size they are

ReputationRep:
    I have a ridiculously high metabolism so always float around 9.7 stone/136 lb even though I eat loads All of my family are fat ****ers, to be polite.

ReputationRep:
    Usually I'd prefer an average built/tall guy but I have liked skinnier guys before.
    Actually the person i'm into right now is tall & skinny. Ah, the irony considering i'm only 5'3 & on the curvy side.
    The only thing thats a bit of a turn off is feeling fatter than your boyfriend. No girl wants to be the fatty in the relationship, but hey when it comes down to it those superficial thoughts do not really matter. If i'm dating a guy its for who they are on the inside, not their exterior, beanpole or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerny)
    Good thing ribs are concealed by skin/muscle/tissue.
    Damn, so they are. If only i wasn't being so literal!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.