Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How old is too old to have never had a girlfriend. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    don't sweat it. if you want one, go get one, but don't act needy, just stay chilled and confident
    Damn! There goes my chance then. I 've just bought a gym membership solely because I know this really cute girl who has just this week started working there. She knows I fancy her loads as well. I do wana work out but the main reason must be because of her. I made a bad 1st impression with her, so gotta get the guns out and show her who's the daddy

ReputationRep:
    You are too old when you can stand in the wind and... your pubes don't blow away?

(Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
      I would say 25 is the absolute max, but you wana get laid by 21/22 max.
      :facepalm2:

OP - just don't rush things. Don't listen to what Western society and certain naive individuals say to you.

ReputationRep:
      Damn! There goes my chance then. I 've just bought a gym membership solely because I know this really cute girl who has just this week started working there. She knows I fancy her loads as well. I do wana work out but the main reason must be because of her. I made a bad 1st impression with her, so gotta get the guns out and show her who's the daddy
      haha naa that's goood man. if it's the only way you're gonna see her, just don't act needy and stuff. and get the balls to talk to her

ReputationRep:
      The longer you go the better. Women take up your time, money and energy and if you date for long enough you'll look 40 by the time you're 25. So thank your lucky stars.

ReputationRep:
      Im 21, male and never had a gf, and i didnt go to an all boys school.

On holiday a fortune teller on holiday approached me on the street and tried to read my palm (she started without asking permission, i would have said no) . She asked about my relationship history and knew my age, when i told her id never had a gf, she said 'you are a gay man?'

Just meant to be a funny true story above, when you get to our age OP people do sometimes think its strange, depends who you ask.

It just never happened for me, i wouldnt even know how to get a gf.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rzc)
      haha naa that's goood man. if it's the only way you're gonna see her, just don't act needy and stuff. and get the balls to talk to her
      Is it not too desperate lol? I kind of cringed reading it back, but I don't care cause I know I can't **** up as much as I already have. How should I best approach her. She's really confident and VERY open, so should I just let the guns do the talking before proceeding with the swagger?

ReputationRep:
      Is it not too desperate lol? I kind of cringed reading it back, but I don't care cause I know I can't **** up as much as I already have. How should I best approach her. She's really confident and VERY open, so should I just let the guns do the talking before proceeding with the swagger?
      haha as if i am giving dating advice

well just be confident and funny, draw the line between arrogant though. make her want more, don't sweat it, end the conversations before she does.

make it as if you are actually there to work out, not to see her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rzc)
      haha as if i am giving dating advice

well just be confident and funny, draw the line between arrogant though. make her want more, don't sweat it, end the conversations before she does.

make it as if you are actually there to work out, not to see her
      I'll try... If she quit's though my work-rate is gonna go down so much lol

ReputationRep:
      I'll try... If she quit's though my work-rate is gonna go down so much lol
      haha best get in there now then my son

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rzc)
      haha best get in there now then my son
      Yeh I will- just hope she doesn't get with one of the personal trainers now:mad:

ReputationRep:
      Never.

Currency. Females.

Acquire/Disregard.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lack of Creativity)
      Never.

Currency. Females.

Acquire/Disregard.
      Your name couldn't be more appropriate

ReputationRep:
      :birthday: Try not to feel too bad lol

ReputationRep:
      Yeah I'd say 21/22 because you can pass it off as having just been interested in casual stuff, not mature enough for a serious relationship etc etc, but after about 22 I'd be a little wary of a guy who'd never had a girlfriend.
      (If you haven't got ANY experience, then you should perhaps think about getting some before getting a girlfriend anyway...)

ReputationRep:
      25-30 :/

ReputationRep:
      96 is the accepted age round these parts.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
      if you get too old you will miss out on all the young girls.

ReputationRep:
      www.match.com

or

eharmany :P

ReputationRep:
      16 imo
      i'd give up if i were you

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.