Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Yes :sogood:
    My anime society's having a KFC social for some reason, will have chance to indulge; not had any for a while
    Partay!

ReputationRep:
    Of course!

ReputationRep:
    Factory Farmed Chicken Marinated With Salt, Sodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate.
    Seasoned With: Maltodextrin, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Extractives of Turmeric, Dehydrated Carrot, Onion Powder, and Not More Than 2% Each of Calcium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide Added As Anticaking Agents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    Factory Farmed Chicken Marinated With Salt, Sodium Phosphate, and Monosodium Glutamate.
    Seasoned With: Maltodextrin, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Extractives of Turmeric, Dehydrated Carrot, Onion Powder, and Not More Than 2% Each of Calcium Silicate and Silicon Dioxide Added As Anticaking Agents.
    STOP! You're making it sound even more irresistible :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, kissing female communists is quite the experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    This thread has caused me to crave for KFC.
    This.

{and I like the KFC chicken, not so much the chips; and the Zinger burger}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    STOP! You're making it sound even more irresistible :sogood:
    lol, if your happy altering your bodies natural processes in the name of corporate profit to satisfy your engineered cravings then go for it!

Do what you want and say what you wanna. If you know the risks (not exactly deadly but not exactly good) then do what you will

ReputationRep:
    How has no-one mentioned the gravy yet? :sogood:

lol, if your happy altering your bodies natural processes in the name of corporate profit to satisfy your engineered cravings then go for it!

Do what you want and say what you wanna. If you know the risks (not exactly deadly but not exactly good) then do what you will
      oh wow.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Fusion)
      Their chicken is mouth-watering, their chips are average yet edible, they have some nice burgers with the option of adding on hash brown and cheese, but their restaurants are often quite dirty.
      Holy **** you can add hash brown to the burgers? Do all KFC's do this? That's such amazing news :eek:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 73337)
      oh wow.
      I swing to the tree hugging anti corporation hippy side when it comes to fast food.

I like cooking a lot though.. you should buy MY chicken, it doesn't need MSG to taste gooood

ReputationRep:
      I can only handle it like once a year because a) it sits in my stomach for about ten months, and b) I just feel so guilty about eating it!

ReputationRep:
      like it so muchh..especially when somebody buys me ones

ReputationRep:
      Im so offended. My family work there.

ReputationRep:
      Tasty stuff!

I swing to the tree hugging anti corporation hippy side when it comes to fast food.

I like cooking a lot though.. you should buy MY chicken, it doesn't need MSG to taste gooood
      MSG doesn't even have any proven risks

ReputationRep:
      I hate KFC! Way too greasy and salty. How anybody can eat and enjoy that lard is beyond me :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      Got dragged to KFC last week by a friend.

It was quite nice to begin with but I felt sick afterwards.

It wasn't even that cheap when you consider how small the portions are.

Not impressed really.

I'd rather a proper chip shop fish and chips if I'm planning on pigging out on greasy fast food.

ReputationRep:
      Hell yes :drool:

ReputationRep:
      ohhh yesss :sexface::yum:

i havent seen a single KFC here in Swansea :cry:

ReputationRep:
      I'm a vegetarian, so no.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.