Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know what the nightlife in Twickenham is like?
    Im trying to decide on uni's

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean for going out during the week and getting in at 5am every morning cos if you're going to do a pgce that nightlife won't be happening.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or does there seem to be very few SMUC applicants on this?! Wish there was more so we could swap ideas!

ReputationRep:
    There aren't many on the TES forums either.

ReputationRep:
    Very few applicants indeed. Has anybody here had their interview yet? If so, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Mine is February 3rd, lots of work to do inbetween. Have my flights booked, just hoping aer lingus dont follow through with this strike!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chicharito)
    Very few applicants indeed. Has anybody here had their interview yet? If so, how did you find it?
    Had mine in December for Chemistry, been offered a conditional place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh Student)
    Mine is February 3rd, lots of work to do inbetween. Have my flights booked, just hoping aer lingus dont follow through with this strike!
    Mines the 8th. Flying on the 7th. My relatives want me to stay with them the night before but they live in north london and the thoughts of trekking to strawberry hill on the morning of the interview doesnt appeal to me especially since I don't know the city very well. Where you flying from?

ReputationRep:
    Flying from Shannon, will book a flight from knock just incase, its 12 euro for a flight to standsted so will do that. Ive friends too in London but booked into a travelodge for night before interview. Got one in Feltham and its outside railway station so handy!

ReputationRep:
    Whats your subject by the way?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for Primary. What about you? Ya I'm flying from Knock to Stansted myself.

ReputationRep:
    Geography, just doing all these self audits that were sent out to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chicharito)
    My interview for the primary is in the first week in February! I know that for some unis the interviews are in group format but St Marys they're individual, I prefer it like that. Being aware of any educational issues that are currently in the news would be advisable in case they ask for our opinions
    Of course the suit will have to be on :cool:
    Im in the same boat! Interview on 2nd Feb- So basically one week time! Trying to do something on my presnetation now..Im really struggling though as the guidelines are so vague. Has any one been to the interview in the last while and have any usefull tips?? anything would be appreciated at this stage!

ReputationRep:
    What exact guidelines did they give?

ReputationRep:
    Is st marys a good university?
    what is it like, have you guys been to any open days?

ReputationRep:
    has anybody that has applied to st mary's heard anything about offers conditional or unconditional? i had my interview over 2 months ago and have heard nothing, been trying to ring and it goes to their answering machines. this wait is driving me insane if anyone has heard ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoelleM)
    has anybody that has applied to st mary's heard anything about offers conditional or unconditional? i had my interview over 2 months ago and have heard nothing, been trying to ring and it goes to their answering machines. this wait is driving me insane if anyone has heard ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW thanks xx
    Which PGCE is it? Had my interview Thursday and they said i'll hear from them in about two weeks!

ReputationRep:
    for primary. i want this soooo incredibly bad my life has been revolving around checking gttr constantly xx

ReputationRep:
    I know, i honestly can't think of anything I have ever wanted more. This waiting is making me sick and its only been two days! Well they said to me two weeks and so thats all i can tell you! Let us know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.